Logan

Logan Reese. He was the hottest, most athletic and most popular guy at PCA. Girls and a handful of boys wanted to date him where guys wanted to be him. Logan was also without a doubt the most conceded person ever and wasn't afraid to admit anything except for one major dire secret, his ticklishness. Logan was in the most ticklish boy at PCA, just one poke and he's already hysterical. He, Chase and Michael were hanging out in their room talking about Zoey telling her secret to the whole school.

"I'm really proud of Zoey and everyone else for telling their biggest secrets to the whole school." Chase said.

"Me too!" Said Michael.

"Whatever." Logan said with his trademark eyeroll.

"We didn't hear you admit any secrets." Chase said to the tough guy.

"Because I don't have any to tell!" Logan spat.

"Come On, everyone has a secret."

"Well I don't!" Logan lied. He had a secret but he knows his roommates/best friends too well to the know that the moment he tells them, they'll use it against him.

"Come On!" Chase nudged him.

"Fine! I like Zoey! Happy!" Logan spat out. Chase shocked and confused didn't buy that one bit which Logan did have a little crush on Zoey but not as big as Chase's. "Okay, my biggest secret is that..." He said as Chase and Michael stared at him.

"What is it?" Michael said.

"Yeah, we won't tell anyone." Chase reassured.

Logan took a deep breath and said, "My biggest secret is that I'm extremely ticklish. There, I said it."

"That's it, that's your big secret! You're ticklish!?" Michael said.

"How ticklish are you?" Chase asked trying not to laugh.

"See! This is why I didn't want to tell anyone!"

"No it's just that I honestly didn't know you were even ticklish at all, you just seem like such a tough guy."

"Yeah yeah, whatever!"

After some awkward silence, Michael Finally spoke, "Soooo... Logan, if you don't mind telling us..."

"Telling you what?!"

"Where you are most ticklish?" Chase finished.

"Oh No! I'm not telling you two, Nice try!"

"What do you mean!?" They nonchalantly said.

"That I'll tell you two knuckle heads my most ticklish spot and then you're going to mercilessly tickle me for like ten minutes. But if you must know, my feet are my most ticklish spot but I won't tell you where they're most sensitive.

"So... Michael?"

"Yes... Chase?"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Why yes I am Chase." As they both stare at Logan who was conveniently sitting in between them.

"Oh No! Come On You Guys, I'm Not In The Mood." Logan said.

Next thing you know, Michael grabbed a hold of Logan's arms as Chase put Logan's right leg in an arm lock. He then began unlacing Logan's black shoe and before he pulled it off, he asked Logan if he was ready.

"NO!"

"Too late!" He then pulled Logan's shoe revealing his plain white ankle sock covered foot and boy did it give off quite the smell. "Geez, Logan what do you to your feet."

"To prevent people from tickling my feet."

"Well pretty boy, get ready to laugh." Chase said as he began tracing Logan's foot with one finger causing him to immediately start giggling.

"Ohohohoho Thahahahat Tititickles A Lot, Plehehease stahahap ihihihit Chahahassse!!!"

"I'm barely even tickling you and you are losing it."

"I think you should pick up the pace up a little." Michael said still holding Logan's arms.

"I have a better idea!" Chase then got up to look for something to tie Logan up. Once he found tape it was over for Logan. He took one rope and tied Logan's arms behind his back, then he tied Logan's ankles to each side of the coffee table, "this way both you and I can tickle him." Chase said to Michael.

"Why thank you Chase, I'm going to enjoy this just as much as you."

Chase continued tickling Logan's foot causing him to start laughing hysterically as Michael had just removed Logan's left shoe making his face roll. "I know, but you get used to the smell." Chase said as he Michael raked and scribbled their five fingers up and down Logan's Super Extremely Ticklish White sock covered feet causing the heart throb to laugh hysterically.

"GUYS PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP IHIHIHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIHIMMMM BEGGING YOOHOUHUU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP IHIHIHIT PLEHEHEASE IHIHIHIT TITITICKLES SOHOHOHO MUHUHUCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Logan screamed. He felt absolutely helpless and all he could do what sit and watch as his best friends tickle his most ticklish spot just laughing hysterically away, "PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP IHIHIHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIHIMMMM BEGGING YOOHOUHUU PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP TITITICKLINGGG MEEHEEHEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAP IHIHIHIT PLEHEHEASE!!!"

"Should we stop Michael?"

"I think we should keep tickling him."

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHO MOHOHORE PLEHEHEASE IHIHIHIH CAHAHANTTT TAHAHAHAKE IHIHIHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP!!!" Logan's face was red with tears streaming out of his eyes and down his cheeks.

Then they decided to take Logan laugh some more as Michael then grabs one of Logan's brushes and began tickling his own foot while Chase continued finger tickling his sole and toes making poor Logan just scream with hysterical laughter, "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOOHOUHUU GUYS PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP TITITICKLINGGG MEEHEEHEE IHIHIHIT TITITICKLES WAHAHAHAYYYYY TOOHOOHOO MUHUHUCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAHAHANTTT TAHAHAHAKE IHIHIHIT ANYMORE PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP!!!" Screamed a sweat drenched hysterical Logan. Who knew that was this ticklish. If Chase and Michael had to rank Logan on a scale of 1-10 Logan's feet would be a 15. After about ten minutes, Chase and Michael decided to be evil and remove Logan's socks and he was not happy. He screamed and begged for them to stop but they didn't listen. His soles and toes were hot pink from getting tickled. They then lathered his feet in lotion and began tickling his super sensitive bare soles causing Logan to buck back and forth, it Tickled so much that Logan went into silent hysterical laughter AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAP IHIHIHIT PLEHEHEASE IHIHIHIHIMMMM BEGGING YOOHOUHUU PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP IHIHIHIT I CAHAHANTTT TAHAHAHAKE IHIHIHIT ANYMORE PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP TITITICKLINGGG MY FEEHEEHEET, IHIHIHIT TITITICKLES SOHOHOHO MUHUHUCH!!!"

Chase ignoring him grabbed another one of Logan's brushes and began tickling his right foot. Logan nearly broke the coffee table from bucking and thrashing his body around from now getting Both of his Super Extremely Ticklish barefeet brush Tickled just begging at this point they'd stop, his laughter turned to full on tears. "GUHUHUYS PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP IHIHIHIT HUHURURURTTTSSS NOHOHOHOW PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP TITITICKLINGGG MEEHEEHEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP!!!"

They then look at each other and make a decision.

"I think he's had enough." Chase said.

"I think so too." Said Michael.

They got one last tickle out of Logan and Finally stopped. Logan was out of breath from laughing so much, his hair was drenched from sweat.

"So how was that?" Chase sarcastically asked as he poked Logan's side.

"You two are the worst."

"We thought you enjoyed yourself." Said Michael.

"Well wait till I tie you too up and tickle." Logan said as he thought of sweet sweet revenge for Chase and Michael, especially starting with Chase.