K project Ocs

Name: Ansel Klaus
Gender: Male
Age: 17-18
Height: 5'6
Looks:

Clan: Silver Personality: An introvert guy that is content minding his own business

Clan: Silver
Personality: An introvert guy that is content minding his own business. A little shy upon first meeting but doesn't bite his tongue around people he warms up to. He's loyal and equally stubborn mindset. Initially afraid of combat though overtime he gains more courage to fight.
Crush: Yvonne
Weapon/abilities: Dual kunai as his offense weapon. Also using the silver aura after becoming an official clansmen.
Backstory: He lived a normal life with his parents growing up. However things at school were rough back then as he was bullied. There was one childhood friend he was able to make named Junichi. After Ansel unfortunately had to move the two promised each other to meet again one day in the future. Many years had passed since then and Ansel transfers over to Ashinaka high school. Surprised to be placed in the same class as him, but the reunion is short lived when Shiro insists he doesn't go by that name. After he's framed to be a murder called the colorless king he admits to Ansel his true memories are a bit fuzzy. He works alongside them trying to get down to the bottom of this mystery. After discovering he is actually possessing Junichi's body as a vessel becomes an official clansmen. Trying to get his old friend's body back in one piece. He meet Yvonne in town not long before the incident. Believing he was venting to a squirrel being in her other form. Soon finding out she's a member of Homra. On opposing sides the two have a complicated relationship with one another.
Others: • When protecting Yashiro from a mortal blow from Tsutoma losses his right arm. Later gaining a artificial one as replacement.

Name: Yvonne Lehmann
Gender: Female
Age: 18-19
Height: 5'4
Looks:

Clan: Red Personality: Originally a sweet and free spirited individual

Clan: Red
Personality: Originally a sweet and free spirited individual. Though after the death of Totsuka she turns into a doll. Being quiet, mysterious, and never showing much emotion. Despite that she still holds everyone in Homra dearly and won't hesitate if they're in danger.
Weapon/abilities: She uses a whip for combat and has red aura from her status. Yvonne has a special force ability with her being a strain. Her power can put up invisible barriers and blast others away. She can transform into a squirrel. The fur color matching her pink hair to tell the difference.
Crush: Ansel
Backstory: A member after Totsuka found her alone on the street two years ago. She was being abused by her father for unique strain abilities. Her mother always turning a blind eye to the treatment. Yvonne dropped out of high school and ran away from home. When Totsuka first brought her to Homra she was very cautious of everyone not sure if they could be trusted. However getting to know them she found how passionate they truly are. Romance blossomed between her and the cheerful man, soon becoming an official member. But when Totsuka is shot dead her heart is left numb. Now revenge being the single thing that's keeping her going.
Others: • She still wears a precious bracelet that Totsuka gifted her before he died.