Aizawa's Daughter | Chpt 1

Start from the beginning

"(y/n) causing trouble?"

"It was parents day at school today."

"Oh Shou..."

"I had patrol and she was already feeling bad about her mom," he said, shaking his head. He shifted into Hizashi's hold, feeling his body heat up with embarrassment. "I'm a terrible father."

"No! No you're not. You're doing this all by yourself, that's hard for anyone. Even the number 3 hero," Hizashi said. "You know you don't have to do this all by yourself. I'm here. And Nemuri. Come on."

"Thank you."

"My quirk is basically positive energy. I mostly do psychology stuff, but positive energy can heal deep set issues and conditions. It's nothing really, not too showy or whatever," he said. He was simple looking and tugged awkwardly at his neck as he spoke. He wasn't too confident for a guy with positive vibrations for a quirk. He had neatly trimmed brown hair and brown eyes and seemed like one of the most basic guys, though I could already tell he was quite the character.

"That's too cool dude! How does it work do you like shoot positive rays at people?!" Hanako questioned and he glanced at her oddly.

"I'm sorry dad..." I said, softly as he let out a sigh.

"You know you can't keep getting sent home," he warned and I nodded. "Go upstairs, alright? No more trouble at school." I sniffled and dashed up the stairs and he collapsed at a kitchen chair. I felt tears brim at my eyes and I whimpered into my pillow. I knew I should tell him why I was picking fights, but I knew he would scold me for it. All because the mean girl at school wouldn't stop making fun of my mom's absence, even though I knew my dad didn't want me to hang up on my negligent parent anymore.

"Uh, not exactly. I just sort of...vibe with people."

"AHA vibe check," she commented and he smiled slightly. "You should totally call your quirk that."

"I don't know about that..." He said. "Uhm, I like to read and I'm actually a big fan of the ocean and the beach."

"That's not fair!"

"That's the rule and you know it!"

"Why do you get to bang a blonde and I've just got to call him dad and I'm not even allowed to be friends with one?!"

"(y/n)!"

"What does hair color have to do with it?!"

"It has to do with keeping you safe and out of trouble, because I know exactly how much trouble they can get you into. I don't want the same thing to happen to you that happened to me, because I don't want you in trouble like I was!" he said. "That's the rule."

"Ugh that is so ridiculous!" I said, stomping up the stairs.

"(y/n)! Don't you-- (y/n)!" But I was already gone.

"I love the beach! We should totally go some time. I know this great one a little ways away from my house!" Hana said.

"That sounds nice," Ryou replied.

"Why are you up so late?"

"I was waiting for you to get home."

"Honey, you shouldn't."

"But I wanted to tell you about my day and I wanted to hear about yours," I said and his lips pursed.

"Alright."

"What about you?" Hana asked, nudging me slightly and I glanced up, brushing my hair back away from my face. My hair was even thicker than my father's and my eyes were a cool grey like his too. That didn't stop them from changing colors whenever I used my quirk. They were tired looking like his, but my lips and nose were my mother's. My lips were a little too pouty and paired with my thick, dark eyebrows as well as my standoffish, grey look, I came off a little angry and intimidating...almost in a mean girl kind of way. That was why I tended to keep to myself.