Soda

I wasn't your average girl, I loved working on car's or trucks. But I didn't get the job I wanted, I ended up being the person who washed them. I got picked on by the Soc's thinking I should be one of them, but when I told them no they would throw something at there own car while washing it. Then one day I snapped, I sat in the backroom at the DX balling my eyes out alone in my arms. Then someone came in.
"Hey ummm, y/n are you crying" Soda asked.
"What no" I wiped my tears from my eyes and face. Soda walked towards me and pulled out a chair sitting across me.
"I shouldn't of applied here, I'm useless." One tear rolled down my face.
"Hey, hey your perfect here."
"No I'm not, I only applied here to be mechanic not no washed up person who was desperate for a job."
"Soda I had to dress up as a boy to graduate college."
"Wow, you really deserve this job."
"Pffft our boss will kill me if I wanted to become a mechanic"
"I won't let that happen."
"Sure you will" I sighed and got my stuff from my locker.
"Bye Soda, bye Steve"
I left the DX and headed towards home. I dropped my stuff off and headed for my secret stash of whiskey. I poured a shot of whiskey and downed that when I heard a knock on the door.
"What the hell do you want Soda, oh i know get me a shitter job or get me fired."
"What has gotten into you y/n"
"Listen Soda it has been the most shitiest year since I started working at the DX, hell I mightiest well head back to my home state to work somewhere else." I poured another shot and downed it.
Soda came into my house and looked at how miserable I was.
"I fucking hate myself Soda, hph no one would care if I moved"
Soda moved close to me and locked his lips to mine. I started tearing up.
"Y/n, I think you would be a good mechanic, and I would miss you if you moved because I like you." He lifted my chin so I could look up at him. "You'd make a damn well mechanic here at the DX besides me and Steve will back you up if you get pestered by them Socs."
I hugged Soda while hiding my face in his chest crying. He rubbed my back and led me to my couch.
"Look at me y/n"
"I love you and I want to you to be by my side at work"
He kissed me and we fell asleep together holding each other.