A Promise Is A Promise

WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER!
Y/n's POV

Darryl and I left the party early, drunk, and arrived at my house. We took an Uber of course, drunk driving is bad.

The Uber driver helped us inside my house, and he drove off.

We walked upstairs to my room and I fell on my bed. Suddenly Darryl got on top of me and kissed me.

I smiled against his lips and kissed him back. Darryl slowly slid his hand up my shirt. It landed on my bra strap. I moved my lips and looked at him, wondering what he'll do...I could tell that Darryl was more drunk than I was. Then, I remembered something...

"Oh crap!" I gasped. "Darryl stop" I mumbled.

"Whaat, why~?" Darryl slurred his words, but I understood his cute drunken voice.

"I have t-to..." I sighed as Darryl sat up, I saw worry in his green eyes, even though he was drunk.

"Whaat?" Darryl mumbled and held my hand comfortingly.

"I have t~tooo..." I slurred my words as well. "...visit my father on Thursday, Its~ Tues~days" I told him.

"Oh...wh-what's wroong with that?" he asked.

I was drunk, I am very honest when I'm drunk. "He abuses me" I answered. I saw fury blazing in Darryl's widened eyes, then he narrowed them.

"How could he do such~ a thing tooo such a beautiful g-girl like you?" Darryl's voice wobbled, but I could hear the anger in his voice.

"I am not beautiful" I mumbled and sat up, Darryl getting off of me. "I have to go to~ sleep" I muttered. "Goodnight, Darryl!" I said and rolled on my side.

"I'll stay with you tonight" Darryl said and fell on his side drunkily. (I don't care if 'drunkily' isn't a word, I'm using it lmfao.) Darryl wrapped his arms around my waist and our legs intertwined.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep 5 seconds after.

The Next Morning...

I opened my eyes, slowly. I felt a headache creeping up on me like a predator stalking its prey. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around my room and felt arms wrapped around my waist. I looked down and saw Darryl's arms. I looked at his face...his cute face. I leaned down and kissed him softly. I put my hand on his warm, soft neck. I smiled then I moved his arms off my waist. My room was dark, since there wasn't daylight yet. I threw my legs off the edge of the bed and stood up. My legs felt like jello. I looked at my alarm clock to see what the time was. It said 5:24 am.

It's so early, I thought, rubbing my aching head. I walked over toward my door, twisted the door knob, and opened the door. I closed it quietly behind me, then walked into my bathroom. I grabbed the Tylenol and swallowed two pills to help my headache.

Then I went. I washed my hands, dried them, and walked out of the bathroom. I opened my bedroom door silently, walked inside, then closed it softly again. I walked over to my side of the bed and got on it. I could feel movement beside me. Before I had time to look, I felt a hand being place on mine.

"How are you, my love?" Darryl asked softly in my ear.

I looked over my shoulder at him. "Hello, Darryl" I said. "Good, I have a bad headache." At that moment I saw pain in Darryl's eyes. I raised an eye brow. "Are you alright? You look in pain"

"I'm okay..it's just, whenever someone says they're hurting, I feel like I can feel there pain" he answered and rubbed his head.

"Sympathy" I replied. I put my hand on his head he felt so warm. "You prolly have a headache though, you should take some Tylenol." I said. I stood up and walked into the bathroom again. I grabbed the pill bottle and walked back into my room. I gave Darryl the bottle. He took two pills.