Gevanni (Stephen Loud) <3

Start from the beginning

“Man this Kira thing is going to be the death of me.” I sighed as I flopped on the bed.

“So um…Madison…” Gevanni said as he sat on the bed.

“Yeah?” I grunted boredly as I started to drift off to sleep.

“I wanted to tell you…that…I…” Gevanni struggled, seriously uncomfortable with whatever he was going to say.

As he fidgeted he took a deep breath and looked at me but realised that I had fallen asleep.

“I love you Maddy.” He sighed as he turned out the bedside light and laid down next to me.

“Love ya too Gevanni.” I smirked making him flinch.

How it happened-

I slammed the door behind me and noticed Gevanni was busy typing a report on his laptop.

“C’mon, time to take a break.” I stated as I walked over and shut his laptop.

“Madison, I need to get this done.” Gevanni sighed as he went to get up.

“I said, Break Time.” I said adding some deadliness to my voice as I pushed down on his shoulders so that he sat back down in his chair, I then began to massage his shoulders.

“I don’t have time for breaks.” He said but then started to relax a little more.

“You’ve been working too hard, we have enough on Mikami, you need to take some time to recover.” I said as I leaned over his shoulder and kissed his cheek.

“I get the feeling I know where this is going.” He said.

“Then let’s get going!” I grinned as I pulled him up and lead him to the bedroom.

How you found out-

With a growl I punched the wall next to me, it didn’t really do anything except hurt my hand but I was really ticked off.

“Melt, you’re going to need to calm d-”

“Don’t, you dare. Tell me, TO FUCKING CALM DOWN!!!” I shouted as I picked Near up by the front of his shirt.

“Madison, you know you’re upset-”

“Oh, I’m not upset Lidner, I’m just FUCKING EMOTIONAL!!!” I shouted as I dropped Near and stomped outside.

“Something’s wrong…” Near said as he watched me disappear.

“Her brother and best friend were just killed Near.” Gevanni said a little colder then he meant it to be.

“No…it’s different, when L, the person she looked up to and respected the most was killed, she was upset, distraught and extremely depressed, but when Mello and Matt were killed, she’s acting…” Near said, trailing off at the end.

“Well, a teacher and your brother are two different things.” Lidner stated.

“No, L was everything to her, he was her father figure. That’s why I believe there’s something else going on…” Near said.

(Back with Maddie)

‘What the hell is wrong with me?!’ I thought as I walked through the streets.

I’d never acted that violently towards someone before, tantrums were more Mello’s style.

‘Maybe it’s that time of the month…’ I thought as I took out my phone and looked at the calendar, but then my eyes widened when I released I was late.