Beyond Birthday <3

Start from the beginning

“Are you wake Natsumi-chan?” B asked.

I slowly looked up and nodded, I was a little surprised when he left the door wide open as he walked over to me, but it was a little freaky because he was holding a large kitchen knife.

“B?!” I gasped shocked.

He remained silent as he walked behind me, I froze up and felt my hands shake, but then my arms were released, and cracked lightly from the lack of movement, next, the rope around my waist and my legs was cut and soon I was free.

“But…why?” I asked as I slowly stood and looked up at him.

“You’re free to leave.” He said simply.

“Are you gonna chase me?” I asked with a frown.

“No. I’m releasing you. Go.” He stated, throwing the knife he was holding to the side.

He turned away and turned his back on me.

“You kidnapped me and held me for who knows how long and then you just suddenly decide to release me?” I asked not fully believing it.

“Yes, so go.” He snapped, I could tell he was getting impatient.

“Tell me why.” I said.

“I’m releasing you because you’re of no use to me any more.” He said. I knew he was lying.

“Don’t give me that! You’re hiding something!” I said as I grabbed his hand and turned him around.

I grabbed the front of his shirt and glared up at him.

“Why are you letting me go.” I said in a calm but obviously deadly voice.

“If you love something. Then set it free.” He stated.

I slowly let him go and stared up at him.

“So, you’re finally free, you gonna go or not?” He asked lazily.

I slowly swallowed then shook my head, this earnt me a curious look.

“I don’t want to.” I said firmly.

He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head to the side.

“Really? Well Natsumi Misora. You are an odd one aren’t you?” He asked looking closely at my reaction.

“Look who’s talking.” I said with a pout.

How it happened-

While staying with B, I started to understand him, I understood why he wanted to surpass L, rather then just being another copy, I felt the same way with my sister.

“B? Why are you always marking days off that calendar?” I asked as he slashed another day out with a red marker.

He stayed quiet and looked at it for a second then walked over to me.

“It doesn’t matter.” He stated.

“You worry me, you know that?” I sighed as I looked up at him.

“You shouldn’t be.” He stated as he picked me up and pressed me against the wall.

“B, are you gonna get me involved in something illegal?” I asked with a giggle.

“Well, it’s not technically rape if you enjoy it.” B smirked.

How you found out-

I was making my way down a hall to the bathroom, as I walked, I thought I heard something, so I stopped and looked around.

“Thought I heard something…” I said to myself before continuing down the hallway, but soon, I felt someone grab me from behind and cover my mouth and hold me back.