“He doesn’t seem like your type.” Light said.

“Sure, just like Misa.” I said.

“Touché.” Light smirked as I downed the rest of my coffee.

“So why the sudden interest anyway?” I asked.

He smirked before leaning over the table to whisper in my ear.

“Because I think you’re my type.” He smirked.

How it happened-

I heard my phone ring and answered it, soon hearing Light’s voice.

“Hey Riyo.” He said.

“Hi.” I answered.

“Listen, my parents are out at dinner and Sayu’s at a friends house, so do you want to come over?” He asked.

“Yeah sure. Nothing to do anyway.” I said.

“See you soon.” He said as he hung up.

I closed my phone and shoved it into my pocket before walking out the door in time to see my brother playing chess on his computer.

“Where are you heading off to?” He asked.

“Out, don’t wait up.” I said as I walked away then headed to the parking lot.

I managed to get a cab to Light’s house and knocked on the door, he soon opened it, welcoming me in.

“Hey.” He said as he watched me take my coat off.

“Hey.” I said as I took my lollipop out of my mouth then kissed his cheek.

“So, I was thinking of a movie?” Light asked.

“Sure.” I nodded as I followed him upstairs, taking a seat on his bed while he got the movie in then scooted over as he took a seat next to me.

Half way through the movie, I felt Light scoot closer to me and rest an arm around my shoulders and it wasn’t long before he was on top of me and starting to remove both mine and his clothes.

How you found out-

It didn’t take me long to figure it out, I wasn’t an idiot, I missed my period, was having mood swings, throwing up in the morning and on top of that, I gained 5 pounds already.

I was pregnant with Light Yagami’s baby, and I guess the first thing to do would be to tell him.

“Stupid dumbass.” I muttered as I headed out of my room and into L’s office, where I saw him watching some other cops cuffing Light.

“Ryuuzaki, what’re you doing?” I asked confused.

L turned to me and Light seemed to find the floor really interesting as the cops stood him up.

“We got a tip, and some evidence, Light is Kira.” L said.

“What?” I asked.

“Apparently, he was using you to try to find out my name to kill me, and then you.” L said, casting a glare at the younger male.

That was enough for me, I walked up to him and raised my hand, smacking it across his face before walking out of the room, ignoring his voice, calling my name.

How you told him-

‘I must be out of my mind.’ I thought as I stood outside the visitors room of Japan’s maximum security prison.

Inside, I saw a few of the inmates talking to their families or partners, but then there was one guy sitting alone, it was Light.

‘Definitely.’ I thought as I took a deep breath and walked in, slowly making my way over to Light.

He looked up and practically sent the chair flying across the room when he stood up, for a second I just stared at him but then I wrapped my arms around him in a hug.

“Why’d you come?” He asked.

“I wanted to see you.” I whispered.

I had to leave soon, but before I left, I slipped something in his pocket, then walked out, heading home.

“I thought you hated him.” Ryuk said as he watched me turn on the TV and start to flip through the channels, finally coming to the news.

“This just in, Light Yagami, also known as “Kira”, has escaped from prison, the teen somehow managed to escape just a few hours ago by killing 3 of the guards before fleeing the premises. Light Yagami is an extremely dangerous killer and if spotted, it is highly advised that you report your sighting to the local police.” The reporter stated.

“You helped him bust out? Why?” Ryuk asked.

“That’s what I’d like to know.” Light said as he entered the room through the window, closing the blinds.

He walked over to me and sat down, holding me close to him.

“Because…” I murmured as I took his hand, placing it on my tummy.

He looked down and widened his eyes, looking at me almost astonished, then his look softened and he smiled, giving it a light rub.

Pregnancy/Delivery-

Because of Light’s reputation, we had to go into hiding, and change our names.

“Riyo, I think we should get you to the hospital, you’re due any day now.” Light said worriedly as he stroked my hair as I leaned against him on the bed.

As he did this, I felt something slither down my leg, so I sat up.

“Er, I don’t think you’ll have to wait…” I said, noticing the liquid.

I felt Light quickly pick me up and take me out to his car, quickly driving me to the hospital where I was taken to a delivery room with Light.

“Alright, I’m going to need you to push ma’am.” The doctor said as a contraction hit.

After a lot of pushing and pain, I finally heard crying, and relaxed.

“It’s a little girl!” The doctor smiled.

He handed her to me in a little pink blanket while Light smiled and stroked her little face.

“What should we name her?” He asked.

“I like Rizaki.” I said.

Light smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead.

“It suits her.” He smiled.