“So that’s why Haru did that bank job.” Ryuuzaki said.

I nodded and looked down.

“I know it was wrong, but we didn’t have a choice, Ryo needs an operation and we don’t have the money.” I said quietly.

A few days later, I got a call from the hospital.

“Ms. Miya?” The doctor asked.

“Yeah?” I asked with worry in my voice.

“Your sister Ryo’s surgery went well, we removed the tumour, she’s recovering well.” The doctor said then hung up.

I blinked and finally screamed out in joy, and being in the head quarters, people started staring as I randomly danced and squealed happily.

“Who gave you sugar?” Ryuuzaki smiled as he watched me.

“Ryuuzaki-kun! Ryo got her operation!” I grinned.

“I know.” He smiled.

“You do?” I asked as I gave him a confused look.

“I’m the one that paid for it.” He smiled.

“But…why?” I asked.

“Because I care about you.” He said as he kissed my cheek.

How it happened-

Ryuuzaki and I started dating after that, and he told me his real name, L Lawliet, but I mostly called him Ryuuzaki so that Kira wouldn’t figure out his name.

“Bye sis! Have a good date!” Ryo grinned from the doorway with Matt, who had offered to baby sit while L and I went out.

I waved and linked hands with L, starting to walk along with him, after a relaxing date, we headed to his place and started to watch a movie, well kind of anyway considering L was making it a bit hard to watch the movie with what he was doing which eventually ended up in the bedroom…

How you found out-

I practically felt my eyes pop out of my head like in a Looney Toons cartoon as I looked at the pregnancy test in my hands, staring at the plus sign for a few more minutes, I finally put it in the bin and walked out.

“Wow, that is probably the longest time in the bathroom ever…” Ryo said from her spot on the couch, she was currently eating some of L’s cake and seemed to be enjoying it too which was weird as she usually didn’t like sweets.

“Ryo, I’ve got some…amazing news…” I said as I sat down, still looking surprised myself.

“What’s up?” She asked.

“Well…I’m pregnant…” I said, with amazement evident in my voice, as if even I couldn’t admit it.

“You are?! Then that mean’s I’m gonna be an aunt!” She squealed happily as she started jumping on the couch.

I nodded my head as I watched her bounce up and down, I was actually surprised that she was this happy about it.

How you told him-

Ryo practically begged me to let her tell everyone, but I wanted to wait until I somehow told L, and then she wanted to do that for me too.

“Ryo, I think it’s better if I told him.” I said.

“Well hurry up then!” She cried as she gripped my hand and dragged me around, trying to find L.

She came to the lounge room and saw L eating some cake with strawberries, and when he saw us he tilted his head to the side with a light smile.