Encounter

Tanjiro's pov

The wind blew past me and made my spirit go wild and my hatred towards demons went wild along with it. Even tho i hate killing. killing those monsters are worth it.

I still remember my mom's and sibling's lifeless bodies surrounded by their own organs and blood on the floor clearly. It's been three years since then only my poor sister nezuko survived but she has been in a coma ever since then.

If only i stayed home at that day it would've never happened. I failed to keep the promise i made to dad i failed to protect those who are dear to me but i will never let anyone else feel this terrible despair and guilt i've been feeling.

I'm going to avenge my family and kill all the demons who made the lives of people miserable.I'm not strong now but i definitely will after i enter the demon slayer academy.

I packed up everything i needed for the day. The distance between the academy and my home is too long it takes almost like 4 hours just to get there so it's gonna be really hard but i will do it.

I went to the hospital where nezuko is admitted. I looked at her with the guilt that i failed to be her big bro. My eyes blurred at the thought but i wiped it with my sleeve and kissed her forehead and apologized for being late.

(a/n it's a modern au! so if you find technology don't get confused)

I quietly left the room and got on a train which will lead me to my fate. I was excited yet i was worried. I know what i was going to do still i was unsure of it.

The train arrived a little late so i had to run to the gates of demon slayer academy and i was already late. I could see that the bell had rung already. I panicked and took out the application which has my classroom number.

I ran towards it without thinking a single thing all i could think was that i was late on the first day i knew it was gonna make a bad impression.

Finally i saw my class as i sprinted towards it but i bumped into something well someone.

"ouch" i hissed as my face came into contact with the person's chest. i felt something as hard as rock as i looked down to see my hand touching his abs even tho he was fully dressed i could feel his 6-packs line.

"I'm s-sorry" i stuttered and looked upto meet red pair of eyes which seemed so familiar yet unknown.

"watch where you're going bi-" he stopped when he saw the scar on my forehead which i tried to hide while getting ready today morning with my hair but bruh it never stays.

"did you just call me a bitch?! you bigass jerk! take that back "i said while my face went all red on seeing him motionless like that.

"ow ow cal-" i didn't let him finish as i lightly pushed him back but unfortunately that jerk tripped and fell on his butt. damn what a weakling.

"i assume you're tanjiro kamado then" he said while dusting off his suit as he stood up. His curly black hair reminded me someone.......who always says hehe or something.ya michael jackson.

"how do you know my name michael jackson freak" i yelled out and turned my head away from his site, to be honest he was really handsome so i turned my head to hide my blush.

"i made the little princess mad i guess anyway i'm muzan kibu-" he trailed but i cut him off.

"well keep your bitchass name with you mr.michael jackson" i snapped and went inside the class.

The class wasn't so bad like it had decent amount of space and the seats were blue. My eyes shone brightly as i entered the class but unfortunately i drew too much attention.

All eyes were on me it felt so awkward as i searched for an empty seat besides someone.

"if you're looking for a seat then there's a seat besides giyuu also he is disliked by everyone" a girl told me who had a pretty butterfly band on her hair and smiled at me.

I returned the smile as i went to the 'giyuu' and sat besides him. He's on my right and on the left i saw a guy who's shirtless. what a weirdo was the only thing i can think of.

"I'm rengoku please feel free to ask me anything" a guy from behind told me as i looked at his bright yellow hair.

"Thanks i will and my name's tanjiro by the way" i told him and we shook our hands but the giyuu guy didn't budge and i let him be.

"Please i wanna live so protect me" i heard a voice infront of md as i met with a crying yellow dorrito.

"haha you're funny im tanjiro btw" i introduced myself even tho he didn't ask me to.

Then i heard the front row people whispering that the teachers is coming so i prepared myself to give the best introduction possible.

"Goodmorning class" i heard a voice and a man came into view hey wait why do i feel like i heard the voice only 8 mins ago?

I saw the guy who bumped into me and called me a bitch infront of the class. he can't possibly be our teacher well i hoped.

"yo dude get the heck out of the room. our class teacher is coming he'll get bad luck if he sees you here" i shouted at that muza? or moron? ah whatever his name is.

"tanjiro he is our class teacher mind your words" i heard rengoku say behind my back and my whole face went pale. so i just called my teacher a bitchass and a jerk on my first day. ok im fired.

"why are you late sir you're supposed to be here on 9 but it's 9:30" a girl with pink haired asked. Sakura is that you? well nah she looks useful unlike that sakura i still wonder how sasuke married her. he should've ended with naruto well meh.

"one angel bumped into me and left me awestruck and i needed to take care of something in the restroom cuz of that angel" the moron guy no muzan wait what's that again said which made me blush like a tomato why did he call me an angel is he mocking me or complimenting me either way it's annoying.

"you went to take care of your erec-" a voice came but was hushed by the moron guy again wait I'll go with michael jackson.

"idiot. he pushed me so i hit my head and it bled so i went to wash the blood off" he replied and i saw a dust of pink in his cheeks.

"Tanjiro kamado" he called my name outta nowhere. Im doomed. he's gonna punish me.

why does my heart pound like this? fear probably not.