Chapter 5 - Green

You looked so good in green I hope you're well
And you look so good with him and I'm proud of you still
I miss your perfect teeth I was too blunt
I hope you feel happy That's all I want

(bakugo point of view)

Bakugo looked troubled the next day, I keep looking at Deku but... That's in the past, isn't it?  He looks so nice in green, I hope he's well... Bakugo looked at Iida and sighed He's with him though, isn't he? Was I too rude and blunt that I wanted to be a hero? Darn hero ambition they got in the way of what could have been.. Bakugo drew his eyes away from Deku and buried his face n his hands  We could have been friends he sighed there's no use in that now.

  The bell rang and bakugo walked out with his head down and everyone else was confused, what had happened to make bakugo sad? they all thought. Deku decided to catch up with bakugo to see what was up with him. "Hey Kaachan," Deku said walking over to Bakugo "What's up..?" Bakugo looked at Deku. "I uh... need to talk to you , its lunch break so are you free to?" Deku nodded and walked with Bakugo to the back of the school "S..o what do you need me for" Deku said nervously.

"There's no need to be nervous it's just... I'm sorry for being such a idiot.." Bakugo said

"What do you mean...?" Deku said

"I'm sorry for Bullying you, Ambition gets in the way of everything a hero and.." Bakugo was cut off by Deku hugging him.

"I was waiting for you to realize what you were doing" Deku smiled softly.

And for the first time in a while... Bakugo did too. "I know you won't wanna be my friend now but I hope you'll still be happy knowing this" 

"and i ..." Bakugo sighed his eyes watering up but he didn't cry.

"I hope you think of me still as your friend, and I hope you still feel happy... That's all I want"  Bakugo then walked away.

Deku stood there stunned at what he said, he didn't know how to react, Bakugo still liked him? He didn't know how to handle this either other than to smile.

Little did they know someone else saw this,  Momo, She quickly pulled out her phone and started notifying everyone about the confession/apology and of course everyone was surprised this happened.

When Bakugo got home he layed in his bed and just buried his face in the pillow and cried, He didn't want any of this to continue...

And you look so Good with Him and I'm proud of you still...

I hope you love yourself and i hope you feel happy... that's all I want...

(ps: I cried writing this chapter)