~Ten Minutes Later~

I finally found Tko, he was leaning on a big rock with crossed arms, facing a small lake.

"Hey", I said as I landed in front of him.

"It's about time", Tko said with annoyance.

"Well thanks to you I got punished, and I'll have to do some stupid training to get control over my powers", I said with crossed arms.

"Isn't that good?", he said as he chuckled.

"Yeah but not all the time and without resting, plus they had forbidden me from working with Fink!", I said with anger as I leaned on the rock beside him and crossed my arms.

"Pffft you don't need that ugly rat, and I think it's better this way", Tko said as he smirked.

"What do you mean?", I asked, confused.

"Now nothing will stand between us, baby~", he said as he quickly moved fast and trapped me between his arms.

I look tiny between his big muscular arms, I blushed a little and stared at his beautiful face.

Without a warning, Tko smashed his lips against mine, and I again don't resist and kiss him back.

I really love feeling his lips against mine~

We started making out really fast as I felt my cheeks heating up, but eventually Tko pulled away to catch his breath, and I started doing the same.

We stared at each other's eyes for a moment before we kiss again.

Only this time, Tko started going down to my neck, and he grabbed me by my waist.

I put my hands on his shoulders and tried pushing him lightly.

"T-Tko....I-I don't think...i-it's a good idea", I said as I stuttered, feeling like my cheeks can't be any warmer.

"Don't worry, kitten~ No one will see us here", he said.

That's not what I meant!

He continued kissing my neck and moving to my shoulder, and I felt his teeth pressed against my skin, making me gasp.

"T-Tko....s-stop..", I said as I tried pushing him off.

But he didn't listen, he kept kissing and biting me.

"I-I said sTOP", I yelled as pushed him off this time.

"What is wrong with you?!", Tko yelled with anger, which made me stocked.

"W-What's wrong with you?!", I yelled back at him, "I don't wanna do this!!"

"I told you no one will find out! Look, we can go to another place and-", Tko was cut off.

"No!! Don't you understand?! I don't want this! I don't want it. At. All!!", I yelled as I waved my hands crossing in X form.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am serio-", I was cut off buy Tko pushing and trapping me between his muscular arms again.

"Do you love me Y/n?", Tko asked in serious and scary tone as he stared at me in the eyes, and I started getting nervous.

"I...I-I..."

"ANSWER ME Y/N!!", he shouted at my face.

"Yes! Yes I do love you! Both of you!", I yelled as I got scared and closed my eyes.

"Both?!", Tko questioned.

"Y-Yeah..."

"You CAN'T love us both!! We're different people!!", he said angrily, "you're gonna have to choose one of us"

My eyes opened widely as I looked at him with stock, trying to see whether he's joking or not.

His face is so serious...

"Well? Choose! Me or Ko?!", he asked.

"I...I-I can't.....I love you both the same", I honestly answered.

Suddenly...!!

.

.

.

Tko grabbed me from my neck harshly and raised me in the air, choking me!!

I immediately grabbed his big hand with both my hands, trying to make him let go of me.

"T-T..ko.....I.....can't....brea..the!!", I hardly said.

"Choose....before I make you", Tko said in a dark tone.

.

.

.

"K..O!! I chose...Ko!!"

I know this is not the answer Tko wants, but I hope he'd let go of me.

Tko finally let go, making me fall down on my knees, and I took hard deep breath before I start choking and try to catch my breath. 

Tko then turned around and jumped flying away, leaving me here alone in a complete shock.

What the hell just happened?!