1 - The Dilemma

Depuis le début

"Yeah, and maybe we can put the green house beside it!", Thirteen suggested.

Thirteen and Cementoss high-fived. They are quite a good pair.

"Good! You two should plan on that. Mt. Lady?"

"I-uhh. Er, maybe- no uhh-", Mt. Lady stuttered.

She kept switching from agency to agency and had just recently started her own. She didn't know much about being a businessperson.

"It's okay, Mt. Any other ideas? Anyone?", Nezu asked.

"No, wait!", Mt. Lady shouted, startling everyone including Aizawa.

"What is it, woman? I'm trying to sleep here", Aizawa said.

"You're not supposed to- never mind. Anyways, I just thought of this", everyone listened closely to what Mt. was going to say.

"Well?", Vlad King said.

"Wha? Oh, yeah! Sorry", everyone sighed.

"So what if we took out a student and turned them into a match maker or something", Mt. Lady suggested.

All of the people in the room thought it out.

"That's actually a really really good idea! Great job, Mt. Lady", Nezu said.

They all praised Mt. Lady for her idea.

"Wait wait wait. Who're we gonna assign as the match maker?", Ectoplasm asked.

"Hmm. We need someone that isn't really that good at making friends", Aizawa said.

"What? Why?", Mic asked.

"For development, of course", Aizawa scoffed.

"So does anyone have anyone in mind?", Midnight asked.

Silence again.

"All Might! You've been awfully quiet. Do you know a kid?", Mic asked.

All Might thought for a second and he smiled once he thought of an idea.

"I think I might just have the perfect kid", All Might smiled.

"Who?", the other teachers asked in chorus.

"Katsuki Bakugo"

---

"Hah? Why am I here?", Bakugo hissed.

"Young Bakugo, we have an assignment for you", All Might said.

"Well, whatever it is, I don't wanna do it", Bakugo crossed his arms.

"You have to!", Aizawa said.

"No!", Bakugo argued.

"I'll let you use your hero name, Lord Explosion Murder", Midnight said.

Bakugo went silent for a while. Maybe he'll-

"Still no!"

"Bakugo, if you don't agree to this, I'm afraid I'll have to affect your permanent record", Bakugo flinched at what Nezu said.

"Grrr, stupid rat! Fine!"

"Excuse you, I have the IQ of a hundred and one, don't you dare call me stupid", Nezu said.

"Just tell me what this stupid assignment is. Is it really that important that you had to call me right before my sleeping schedule?", Bakugo said.

"It's... it's 8:30, child", All Might said.

"I get up early, what the hell do you people expect!?", Bakugo growled.