1 - The Dilemma

Third Person POV

He sat on Aizawa's shoulder as he sipped his tea. There was silence until a personnel opened the door from the outside in a panic.

"Principal Nezu!", he said, out of breath, as he walked towards the long table in the meeting room.

"We've received a letter from the Hero News platform", he gave the letter while saying that.

"Hmm. I was expecting this. Thank you, you can go now", Nezu shooed the man.

Once the man was out and the door was closed shut, Nezu opened the letter. Well, he tried to. His paws aren't really the most efficient hands to use for opening letters.

"Aizawa", Nezu gave the letter to the said sleep-deprived teacher.

Aizawa opened the letter and he took out a small disk. He set it out on the table and a hologram appeared. 

"Hello UA teachers. We are the Hero News team and we are here to inform you that your school is no longer the top school"

Everyone gasped at this.

"Surprised? Well, you shouldn't be. There are many reasons why you dropped down but I'll just state the most important one"

The reporter waited for a few seconds before speaking up again.

"You're getting boring. The media used to have so much news about you guys before but now we get all the goods in the Shiketsu Academy. The top spot for the best school in the world is currently undecided so if you want to keep your place, find something to make this more interesting"

They were all brainstorming now. Some of them didn't even pay attention to what the reporter was saying because they were thinking of ideas.

"That is all. I really hope that you get your stuff together. Good luck and good bye"

That was the end of the hologram message. A few seconds were quiet until there was chaos.

"Okay, everyone settle down. We can fix this", Aizawa tried reasoning with the other teachers but they were still panicking.

Aizawa sighed. He didn't have the energy to shout today so he looked at the teacher on his right.

"Hizashi, if you please", Aizawa said.

Mic smiled at this and prepared to shout.

"Ayee! Everybody shut up and listen!", he screamed.

Silence.

"Thank you, Mic. Everyone can give their ideas but one by one, okay? We'll start with Aizawa", Nezu said.

"Oh, wait. Nope, nevermind. He's asleep. Moving on-", Nezu looked at the person beside Aizawa.

"Mic, any ideas?", Nezu asked.

"We can shout all day!", Mic smiled.

"Midnight, any ideas?"

"Wha- hey!", Mic pouted.

"I say we make some clubs", Midnight ignored Mic.

"Ooh, like music, sports, cooking, and stuff?", Nezu asked.

"What? No. I meant stri-", Thirteen covered Midnight's mouth.

"Oh. What about you, Thirteen?"

"I'd like it if we put up a green house and let the children plant plants that can enhance their quirks!", Thirteen exclaimed.

"Not bad! I'll put that into consideration. Next?"

"I can build more training platforms", Cementoss stated.