Chapter 1

My sister, Addison, and I were in her room on the bed waiting for the cheer bus to come pick us up. We were heading to cheer camp. I'm on the team but I don't cheer, I dance. We heard a horn outside the house. I climbed off the bed, and went to the window. It was the cheer bus. I motioned for Addison to come on. She got up, and we both walked downstairs and outside to the cheer bus. The ride was silent on the way to camp.

We got to camp, and we all got off the bus. Our cousin and cheer captain, Bucky, gave everyone the rules. He also introduced his co-captains. The co-captains are Lacey, Stacey, and Jacey, AKA the Aceys. We split into two teams. Team 1 was me, Addison, and the zombies. Team 2 was Bucky, the Aceys, and the humans.

Addison and I began to sing as we began our routine with the zombies.

We're back here on the scene, and everyone's together. With zombies on the team, it's better than ever, better than ever.

Bucky and the Aceys started to sing back.

Those moves won't get the gold, green hair is so whatever.

I sassed them back.

Well, you won't break the mold, because we're better than ever, better than ever.

We all finished the song together.

Hey! We got this! Teaming up to make progress, Change the rules, you can't stop this! Together we rise, you know we got this! Hey! We got this! Teaming up to make progress, Change the rules, you can't stop this! Together we rise, you know we got this!

Our team won the Cheer Cup. My team cheered, until Bucky announced that he was running for student body president. I inwardly rolled my eyes, because I knew that wouldn't end good. Bucky announced that we needed a new cheer captain. The Aceys immediately volunteered. This time I didn't hide my eye roll. My friend, Bree, silenced them by nominating me to be captain. I smiled, and we all got back on the bus to head back to Seabrook. Addison and I sat together, with Bree sitting across from us.

Addison complained, "The Aceys have been shredding all of the letters between me and Zed. Look."

She pulled out a pair of pom-poms made out of shredded paper. I chuckled to myself.

Bree said, "Yeah and Bonzo won't even look at me."

I smiled sadly, "Well, at least you two have your soulmates. I doubt that I'll ever find mine."

Addison contradicted me, "I'm sure you will, and I have a feeling that it will be soon. What's are their names again?"

I dreamily said, "Wyatt, Willa, and Wynter."

I heard Bree mutter whipped. I turned and gave her a playful glare. I looked out the window and saw a sign flip down that read Addison, will you on it. We drove a little further up the road and I saw another sign that read go to prawn. Bree and I looked at Addison and smiled. We had a good feeling of who put the signs up. We drove a little further and saw another sign that said with me and an arrow pointing towards the ground at an angle. The thing that worried me was that Zed was on a ladder in the middle of the road and the bus was about to hit it. The bus hit the ladder that Zed was on and Zed grabbed onto the bus. We all screamed as the bus drove of the road and into the forest, luckily Zed had let go of the bus. We continued to go deeper into the woods and eventually ran through a fence. I saw a sign on it that said Forbidden Forest: Stay Out. The bus eventually came to a stop. Bucky ran off the bus terrified. Addison and I shared a look and ran off into the woods. We wanted to check on Zed. We went through the tall, luscious green trees. I heard a rip and turned around. I saw that the logo on Addison's cheer jacket got tore off. I turned to keep walking, then froze.