Chapter 4

I woke up to my alarm at 6:00. I got out of bed and went to wake up Addison. She got up and I went to get dressed. I walked downstairs and walked over to my sister. We said bye to our parents and walked out on the way to school. First thing in the morning, was the announcement for the nominees for school president. I sat down towards the back. Addison was in the front because she was a cheerleader. I'm a cheerleader too, but I wasn't cheering today. Towards the end of the assembly, I heard Bree exclaim werewolves. I saw she was pointing at the door behind me. I slowly turned around and saw what looked like a pack of werewolves standing behind the door. Everyone else saw them and the school went into panic. I was pulled out of my seat and towards Addison as the werewolves came inside. I saw one werewolf who looked kind of familiar. I looked a little closer and saw that it was the guy that was dressed as a public worker yesterday.

Wyatt's POV:

We climbed out of the vent. I could smell our mate in the school. We had a small issue with some silver. After that, we walked to the auditorium, where the students were gathered, and I peered inside. I saw my white haired goddess sitting in the back. I got Willa and Wynter's attention. They looked at me.

I motioned to Noelle, "Do you see the girl in the back with the white hair and grey jacket and black leggings?"

They nodded in confirmation.

I said, "That's Noelle."

Their eyes lit up with joy and love, and their attention stayed locked on Noelle. I heard a girl exclaim werewolves while pointing towards us. I saw our white haired goddess turn slowly towards us. The school broke into utter chaos as we ran inside. My soulmate looked at me and recognition flashed through her eyes. She knew I was the public worker from yesterday.

Noelle's POV:

The guy from yesterday and two girls were at the front of the wolves. All 3 of them were looking at me with love and admiration in their eyes.

The alpha looked at me and softly said, "Where's the moonstone, Noelle?"

The entire school looked at me in confusion. Zed ordered the football team to go into a defensive formation. They did. I heard Eliza and Zed arguing about whether or not to smash their Z-bands, to zombie out and fight the werewolves. Zed argued they shouldn't, while Eliza argued that they should. I turned and glared at Eliza, not knowing exactly why. She looked at me in confusion. My soulmarks were burning really bad. That's when I knew that the 3 werewolves in the front were my soulmates.

Wynter's POV:

As the school looked at our mate, I got a really good look at her. She had beautiful white hair that was curled to perfection. Her blue eyes complimented her face perfectly. The outfit she wore complimented her complexion perfectly. How Wyatt had described her paled in comparison to the actual beauty I was looking at. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I could tell Wyatt and Willa were in no better position than me. I hadn't even properly met her and she already had me wrapped around her finger.

Willa's POV:

I admired the white haired goddess as the school stared at her in confusion. She was way more beautiful than Wyatt had described her. Although, if I was in Wyatt's position, I couldn't describe exactly what I saw either. She had beautifully curled white hair, and the deepest blue eyes that I had seen in my entire life. She looked beautiful in my eyes. I knew that Wyatt and Wynter had the same thoughts that I did. I knew none of us could wait until we had her in our arms, and she belonged to us, and us alone.

Noelle's POV:

I looked at my soulmates, and smiled. I went to walk towards them, when Bucky restrained me. I heard three growls and saw my soulmates flash their eyes.

The alpha said, "I'm sorry. My name is Willa. We werewolves so admire your town,  that we came to join your school."

Bucky immediately protested, "What? They can't join our school."

I turned and glared hatefully at Bucky. He noticed my glare and gulped. I turned back towards the werewolves and the three main werewolves were still staring at me.

I contradicted Bucky, "Technically, the Forbidden Forest is within the school district."

Addison finished, "So, welcome to Seabrook."

I immediately pushed through the football team and stood in front of them. They smiled at me. My 3 mates walked up to me.

The guy I had met disguised as a public worker said, "I'm Wyatt Lykensen."

The alpha said, "My name is Willa Lykensen."

The other girl said, "My name is Wynter Barkowitz."

I smiled. Those were the names of my soulmates.

I said, "My name is Noelle Wells."

They smiled. I was their soulmate.