~Truth or Dare?~

Like usual, Error was being pissy. Killer had dragged him to the living room and forced him to play truth or dare with the others, which Error was not happy about. "Alright, let's start." Nightmare choked out, glancing mischievously at Error. Error took note of Nightmare's gaze and grunted, this wasn't going to turn out well.

After many, many dares. It was Nightmare's turn to ask someone, he chose Error. "Error, truth or dare?" He questioned, an evil grin plastered on his face. "Uh.. dare.." Error answered, he was a bit nervous as Nightmare chuckled darkly. "I dare you, to go to Sci's lab, and steal one of his potions." Nightmare laughed, joined by all but Error. He. Was. PISSED.

"Ugh! Whatever! I'll do it!" The glitchy skeleton yelped in frustration, Nightmare's gaze turned to Dust, who also had an evil grin on his face.
This wasn't good at all.

Error opened a portal to Sci's lab, quickly running through so he wouldn't have to deal with those idiots anymore. He grunted, looking around the lab. "This'll take a while.." He muttered, sighing.

After a while, he found a box of potions and started to dig through it. Finally, he found a full potion. The potion was purple. Black, green, white, and red spots all around. He huffed in confusion, but didn't really think anything of it. He opened up another portal, slowly walking into it. "Back.." He yawned out of boredom and sat back down. Dust looked at Nightmare, which he nodded to Dust. "Error, truth or dare?~" Dust asked, Error groaned in annoyance. "Dare.." Error said, eyeing the odd potion in his hands. "I dare you to drink the potion." Dust chuckled darkly. The others watched Error in surprise. "I.. fine.. I'm not a pussy.." Error muttered, ripping off the top of the potion with ease. He lifted it up to his mouth, quickly chugging it. It tasted like a strawberry-grape smoothie.

Nothing happened. Error laughed at Nightmare and Dust's disappointed faces.

After they all finished the game, they said their goodbyes and Error went back to the anti-void.

~~~~~

Hah! Yep! Cliffhanger! Hehe, also, if you have any ideas for what should happen next, please do comment them!

word count: 375.