Chapter 1 - You're a hero now !!

Kirishima happened to find toga outside of the LOV base, it was weird for him seeing a villain in broad daylight but she looked sad, he never thought toga could feel anything but yandere for some boy LOV caught at the time. He reluctantly decided to go over to toga and ask her what was wrong and that's exactly what he did. He sat down next to toga "Hey.."

"Hi," Toga said in a weirdly quiet voice

"what happened?" Kirishima asked

"I.. I hate being a villain," toga said with a sigh burying her face in her hands.

"Hey.." he said putting his hand on togas shoulder "How about you .. be a hero? I mean I can try and get Nezu to accept you into UA and you can learn to be a hero like the rest of us!" Kirishima replied with a soft smile.

"really?" Toga asked lifting her head up a bit.

"Yeah... I mean if Nezu doesn't accept you in we will just.. sneak you in? Like a fake identity" Kirishima said with a full smile.

"thank you.." she said with a slight smile on her face.

"Now come on! Let's get you an Application!" Kirishima said as he stood up and held out his hand. "We have got a new rising hero! Himiko Toga!" 

Toga smiled and took his hand "What are you waiting for let's go then!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eijiro I'm not sure if this is a good idea," Nezu said putting the paper down "She was a villain, the students might not like her being here"

"We can give her a nickname and put her hair in a bit of a different style if that'll help," Kirishima said with a sigh

"Yes but, I don't know if that will work, I'm gonna give Himiko a month, try to support her along the way  as you go"  

"Please give her more than that Mr Nezu" Kirishima said with a begging tone

"It's a month for her to decide if she wants to stay,  and that's final Eijiro" Nezu said in a slightly serious tone

"Alright... Alright... Fine" Kirishima said with a sigh.

Nezu then took a stamp and stamped the paper handing it to Toga "Welcome to UA Himiko," he said with a smile

Toga almost couldn't contain her excitement! She was gonna become a hero and maybe make better friends. She thought that it'd be harder for her but then realized that the students would be hard on her, that's fine because she has Kirishima as her friend right?

"Since Mineta was expelled for reasons I can't say, You will be in class 1A!" Nezu said,

"that means you'll be in class with me lavagirl!" Kirishima said with a bright smile.

Lavagirl? Like the movie?  she thought  ...yea I like that, that'll be my hero name! The Heart Hero: Lavagirl