crazyness

when i got out of the shower, the smell of grill chicken and french fries linger in the air. i hurried to get dressed and quickly headed down stairs. grilled chicken and french fires were my favorite food. when i got downstairs my dad and missy were already sitting down at the dinning room table. i took a set down acroos for them pilling my plate full. even though i had just eaten about 2 hours ago i still felt hungry. i guess talkig can do that to a girl.

i pilled my plate full , to my surprise. my dad and missy tried their best to have a conversation with me but I couldn't think. still I played the dinner through in my head. did he life me? I thought. over and over. I decided it was silly . it was strictly a student teacher relationship. but then if felt like so much more.
Moving on after dinner I went straight to bed not knowing that he would be in my dreams to.

Two weeks later :
Maybe it's all I'm my head. I feel like there could be something there. with me and mr.wolf. the way he smiled at me time to time. and the way he asked my to stay after school to help him. yeah it was defiantly in my head.
It had been two weeks since mr. wolf ha been here and just like every day he asked my to stay after school and help him grade papers.
Ring ring! My phone buzzed after the last bell of the day. looking at the caller ID I say it was my bestie.
"Hey want to go get frozen yogurt?"
She always sounds so happy all the time. I don't know how she pulled it off. I think she had to do that so she wasnt mad at me. a week ago we had tried out of the cheerleading team and I got head cheerleader. she wouldn't say it but I knew she was mad.
" Can't hun saying after with mr.wolf till practice" I heard the moan before she even made it. I do admit I hadn't spent a lot of time with her these last few weeks but I she does know where I live if she wants to see me so bad.
" You are always with him! Can't you just blow him of one day!" She begged. "ita not like hes your boyfriend..."
"No I already promised " she moaned again.some how her commit about him not being my boyfriend stung. i had only known him a short time and i knew there was no way anything wuld ever go o between us but i could help but wish.
"Look this weekend we will have a girls weekend just me you facials and bad chick flicks " that made her a little bit happier and we ended the call on a good note.
Walking to mr . wolf class I felt excited. I love staying after to help him with papers.
When I walked. In I saw him sitting at his desk looking more perfect then ever. " ms. northstorm I took the liberty of getting some food for us if memory serves you like bacon burgers " I smiled at that taking the bag from his desk.

It was almost 6:40 when i started leaving the school , walking across the parking lot the sun cast a low shadow over the ground. the wind wisked low blowing up my shirt as i walked making me shiver slightly. realizing i forgot my sweater in my car so i wrapped my arms around myself. as i did i had this sudden pang that someone was watching me. istopped looking around but saw nothing. i was the only one there and my ar was the only car in the student parking lot. picking up my pace i walked as quick as i could with out running to my car , taking a few glances over my shoulder to see if anyone was there, knowing it was impossible , i did so just in case there was something i was missing. the wind blew harder and the soumd of foot steps sounded behing me. this time i didnt dare look behind me. i started to feel feel sweat bead the palms of my hands as i reached my car and fumbled the key into the lock. the keys jangled as my hand shook,dropping the keys i stopped a second lstening then quickly picked them up.i  could still hear foot step coming closer and closer but i still didnt dare look up.

finally shoving the key deep into the lock i swung the door open and thru my self in. i hadent relized i was panting till all the doors were lock and i made sure all the windows where saftly closed up. my hand were still shaking making it hard to think. i waited half a minute before looking all around, out every window, in evey direction trying to see whos foot steps i had heard but there was no one. i was the only one there. decideing i was being stupied thinking i probably just imagianed the foot steps i pulled my phone out of my pocket. i scrolled through my contacts and found my dada name. pushing call i waited for hm to answer.

i finally calmed down pushing my stupiedity to the back of my thoughts , but i still had a strange, dark feeling someone was watching me. i snapped my self backto the real world when my dads answered the phone.

" hey" he said as if he was exspecting soemone else other than me.

" im on my way home, i know im late i was finshing up some work with mr.wolf" noticing he didnt answer back i looked at my phne to see if the call dropped. the phone was still lit with my dads picture so the call had to still be go.

" dad?" i qestioned.

there was a moment of silnce before my dad answered " thats fine no rush..."

this time i was the one who produces the slince, it was a school night, my dad usally made me calls two times if i staryed out later than 5:30 and if i didnt then i would have questioning to deal with. not that i did a lot to keep my dad worried.

waiting another moments i started taling again " dad ? are you ok ?" still he didnt answer as soon as i wanted.

" i fine just come home when you can" the line went dead and i sat then in a moment of shock.

wat was wrong with him. he had never acted that weried before.hoping he was ok i ramed the key into the key whole and started the car , qucikly pulling out of the lot. driving home only took about 20 minutes so i was home in no time. when i got out of my car i felt the same pang that someone was watching me. i knew i was being paranowied but it felt so real i still had to look around. it was bark already , probably pass 7:30 now.  didnt see anything out of the ordanry on first glance but looking off the nabiorhood one more time i saw a quick movement from them woods acroos the street. freezing i waiting , suinting my eyes trying t focus my eyes in the darkness. a few send later another shadow moved in the darkness. a lump formed in my throught as i grabbed my bag out of my car and hurried to the front door.

Ater i was insideand saftly in my room i still had the feeling. maybe someone was watching. to my surprise i laughed at the thought. soemthing inside me said that smeone would have to a preety boring life to spy on me but nether the less i still wasnt happy about it. laying down on my bed it didnt take long before my mind slipped back to the strange converstion i had with my dad before i can home, if i could even call it a convestion. sitting up again i retreated my room walking down the hall to my dads office but he wasn't there. thinking back to when i walked the house i didnt remember seeing my dad or mom when  i walked in. i was in a rush to get to my room that i didnt bother looking around.

maybe they were out or still at work. i walked down staires decideing i needed some water and advil to sooth my coming on head ache. that was the last thing i remember before i heard a knock on the front door.

( sorry this was a short chapter I will update some more soon ) if you think you have any ideas please comment them 😁