the death

Two cops stand in front of me; faces covered  with concern. " Are you the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Darnell?" I stared at them ; heart racing. " Yes sir that's my dad and step mom" I had no idea what was going on. " I'm sorry to inform you there has been and accident" that's the moment my heat stopped. this wasn't happening. " Are.. are they ok" my tunge  feels thick in my mouth as I try to form words. " I'm so sorry " till then this cop was silent. 

tears rimed my eyes.  I stud there unable to speak or move.  suddenly my phone rang. pulling it out of my pocket an un known number flashed across the screen. The cops looked at me with concern. "May we come in?" The tallest of the two officers asked. I glanced up for half a second before i slipped my still buzzing phone back into my pocket. Motioning them inside i begged for information. "What happened? Where are my parents?" Half of me didn't even want to know the answer. I brought my hands to my mouth chipping away at my already short nails. "A blue SUV was found submerged in lake whine earlier today" missys SUV. I bit down so hard onto my finger blood rose to the edge of my nail bad. "There were two bodies discovered inside the vehical" the officer had calculated reserve. My hart had stop racing. In fact i was pretty sure it stopoed moving all together. I wemt limp. All power i had to stand left my body like a gust of wind. My knees gibing way buckeled under my weight. The second cop rushed to catch me just as i hit thw ground. Im so sorry he said. His voice ecoed like a whispered in my head. "How?" I wasn't even sure my voice came out until he answered. "The corner discovered two gun wounds in the heads of the victims" that was the last straw. I stared screaming with a strength i did not have.

"Get out!" My voice vibrated out the walls around us. "Get out!"
The office holding tried to calm me. "Get out!" I shouted once again. The other officer nudged his partner. He arms fell limp as he peeled himself away from me and stood up. "Ok ma'am ok. We will go but we will leave a squad car stationed outside".
I dont remember anything after that. I hadn't passed out but blank for the rest of the night