"But she's coming-"

"No, don't mention her. And don't worry about crying, Skychild, I'm always here to comfort you."

Ghirahim was there to comfort Link for a while, until he stopped crying and took more deep breaths. The upset Hylian stared up at the gorgeous male, who was there for him no matter what, just wondering why he was so attached to him suddenly. At first, he threatened to kidnap Zelda, but now he was protecting Link from getting anymore heartbroken from Zelda. What was going on?

"How are you so gorgeous?" Link accidentally said aloud, looking at those dark pupils. Ghirahim was taken back, his eyes widening slightly as he looked down at Link, confused.

"Link? Were your thoughts meant to be said outloud?" He asked, his tone very confused.

Link shook his head in realisation and felt his face become hot. "O-oh, Ghirahim! I'm sorry, that wasn't meant to be out-"

He was shushed again, a finger being placed over his lips to silence him. Ghirahim did not say anything, instead he just smirked once more. Link, on the other hand, couldn't stop going red, like he was sunburnt on his face. Slowly stepping away from the mysterious man in front of him and turning around, hoping his face would cool down.

"Why so shy, Skychid?" No reply from Link, just the sounds of the small birds flying and occasionally chirping. "Hm? Skychild? What's the matter?" Ghirahim placed a hand on his shoulder, shaking him up. He flinched, taking a deep breath and tensing up.

What's happening to me? Am I.. attrac-

"Talk to me, Link," Ghirahim said firmly.

Link cut off his own thoughts and shut his eyes, also covering his mouth. He couldn't bring himself to speak to him in fear of then accidentally saying something like 'I'm attracted to you', or anything that he's unsure of.

"Ghirahim.. I...-" Link's eyebrows drooped, and his body untensed. "I don't know anything anymore..." Link dropped down to his knees, his thighs resting on them. The grass was a little wet due to the tropical type of forest they were in, but that was the least of his problems right now.

"What do you mean you don't know? What's wrong?" Nothing made sense anymore. Link was just confused. His feelings weren't what they used to be anymore.

Who did he love?

"I mean that I, you know, don't know what to feel..." He stared at the grass, it gently blowing in the wind that brushed against them both.

Ghirahim sighed quietly, thinking it was probably best if Link headed back home, and then he would deal with Zelda. He was very oblivious to what Link meant exactly, so that's why he didn't say anything about it.

"I think it's time you go home, Link," he suggested. Link surprisingly agreed to it, nodding his head and his body slouching. He didn't want to leave, but it was probably a good idea; he needs to think about this properly.

-

Arriving back in Skyloft made his heart hurt, but atleast he knew Zelda wasn't back yet. Yeah, of course he was worried about her safety and wanted her to come home without a scratch scarring her fair skin, but right now it was a good time to not be with her.

The Hylian trudged his way through the lively outdoors of Skyloft, slowly passing all of his happy home mates. However, he did not greet them back. Instead he just gave a weak and small wave, then continued walking back to the academy with a dead weight forcing down his chest and shoulders.

What have I done..? My heart just can't process anything properly..

His thoughts swept away quickly when he got to the entrance to the Knight Academy, greeted by the chirpy Pipit and his girlfriend Karane.