"Pup...? Oh, I see." Anna quickly moved a hand in front of her mouth to try and cover up her laughter while the blonde tried her hardest not to hide herself underneath the table.

"Stop that..." Elsa muttered as she crossed her arms across her chest, huffing in the process.

"Oh, Elsa." Anna said calmly after she had finally collected herself, squeezing her sisters hand softly. "If you really love her, bring that smile to her face again and give her the privilege. I know you want her to hold you too, just as much as she wants to be held by you." Hearing her sister say these sweet and caring words brought a proud smile to the Queen's lips. She sounds just like mother.

"Alright, I will get her to smile again, but keep the granting of the privilege a secret please. I would like to surprise her." Anna smiled broadly and nodded her head furiously. Maybe it was indeed the Queen's intention on surprising her guard, the main reason being that she still kept it a secret though was her not having the courage to say out loud she wanted nothing more but to have her pup as close to her as possible. She was slightly embarrassed to have to say such weak things as the Ice Queen. But for her special guard, she will happily figure something out.

"Of course, of course, she won't hear a thing from me!" Elsa couldn't hold back the joyful giggle from passing her lips as she looked at the thrilled strawberry blonde woman.

"Now watch." The Queen whispered excited before clearing her throat and putting her serious face in place. "(Y/N), come here." The guard her ears perked up at hearing her name spoken out loudly from her lovers lips, gladly obeying the Queen's orders.

"Yes, your majesty." The (E/C) eyed woman said as she stood beside her monarch, making a slight bow in respect. The guard dog swallowing with difficulty as she felt the piercing blue eyes scan across her body. Her legs almost failing her as the ice Queen made their eyes lock. (Y/N) started shuddering all over her body as she watched the unreadable stare of the platinum blonde change to such a loving and gentle gaze. And as if the shuddering wasn't already enough to deal with, Elsa reached for her personal guard's hand and interlocked their fingers.

"Smile for me." The (E/C) eyed woman stammered before she mustered up a very awkward smile. "You can do better than that, can't you darling?" Elsa brought her pup's hand up to her lips and placed a sweet kiss to her knuckles, Anna snickering behind her own hands. (Y/N)'s tensed shoulders started to visibly relax at the feeling of her lovers lips on her skin and her eyes started to fill up with that familiar dreamy look as the corners of her lips started to curl up into a sincere smile. Elsa's lips soon twisting up into a small smirk before standing up and placing a soft kiss to the cheek of her guard dog. "That's a good little pup." The Queen whispered low close beside the (H/C) haired woman's ear, making her shiver at the feeling of her love's hot breath against her neck. But soon Elsa pulled away again and cleared her dress from any creases. "Well then, I will be taking my leave. Anna, have fun with Kristoff today." The blonde smiled at her sister as Anna stood up from her chair and pulled the older woman into a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you, sis. I love you." Elsa smiled and as they pulled away from their loving hug she returned an 'I love you' back and a tender kiss to Anna's forehead. The Princess skipped to the grand doors of the dining room and as the platinum blonde watched her go she felt how strong fingers very carefully took her hand. She looked down and without her actual permission she smiled softly as her eyes followed the fingers that were now softly caressing her knuckles. The gaze of the Queen turned up to look at her guard as (Y/N) kept her gaze to rest on their locked hands. The (E/C) eyed woman couldn't be held responsible for wanting to touch the platinum blonde so badly as the ice Queen was just irresistible.

--()--

Your P.o.v.

"(Y/N)." The stern voice of my beautiful Queen brought me out of my dreaming state as she snapped her fingers just in front of my face. "Did I say you could stop." Elsa was sitting in a comfortable chair in her own room, a book resting on the palm of her hand as my hands were resting on her shoulders.