Goodbye Future Plans

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting much! I've been working on this story for a while and working out plot points and where differences in the story would occur because of Rin's gender switch and my own headcanons and changes to the plot. I hope y'all enjoy!

Also, the way I describe Rin is just to get the point across that she's stunningly pretty and despite that, all she sees herself as is a mess. It's not just sexist guys that write women like that. It's anyone who wants to emphasize it for whatever reason. Enjoy the story!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Being told you're the daughter of Satan and being forced to go to High School and Cram School that you never wanted to go to all suck.

For one thing, the Cram Classroom smelled disgusting and probably had several dead rats in it somewhere in the dark corners and yellowed walls.

For another thing, there were only seven students in this class, not counting Rin! There was a pair of girls sitting together, three guys sitting together in a different desk, and two other guys sitting separately in the back of the room.

The first girl had long purple hair in twin tails, weird dot eyebrows, and pretty red eyes. Her friend was very plain, with mousy brown hair in a bob cut and chocolate-brown eyes.

The three boys were much more interesting. One was small, skinny, and had a shaved head and red framed glasses.

Another was tall and lanky with caramel colored eyes. He would've looked average if his hair wasn't dyed bright pink. Rin gave him points for creativity.

The third guy was tall, tan, and good-looking in a brooding sort of way. His hair was dark brunette, but had a blonde mohawk cutting through the middle. He had at least four piercings in each ear too. Pair that with his serious expression and he was the Punk/Rock reject most girls drooled over. So cool!

The last two guys were nothing special. Well, actually, one had strawberry blonde hair, his eyes were closed like Brock from one of the Pokemón cartoon shows, and he had a silly, very worn-looking pink rabbit puppet on one hand. The last guy was wearing all black and playing a video game.

"Wow, this is....kinda sad." She muttered.

"Yes, this is the biggest class we've had in a while." Mephisto said, trotting alongside the girl in dog form. He was a pale purple terrier by the looks of it....

Meanwhile, everyone in the room was checking out the new hottie in the doorway.

She was tall for a girl, a bit thicker than most Japanese girls but still lithe in form, and prettier than most girls in general-at least according to the girls who jealously muttered all around her at school. The thickness was actually solid muscle from fighting all the time, but no one aside form her twin, father, and the clergyemen at the Monastery knew that. Rin was busty for a fifteen year old and those curves did not belong on a First Year, yet there they were. It was always a problem for Rin when boys saw her and automatically wanted her as a replacement for their left hands.

Her hair was ink-black and fell to the small of her back in thick, shiny waves. Her skin was pale with a healthy pink flush to it and her face had no acne whatsoever(she'd gotten lucky to skip that part of puberty, much to the chagrine of her brother, who'd had to deal with it for a couple years before his skin cleared up). Her eyes were a deep sapphire-blue and long, dark lashes brushed her cheeks when she blinked. Her lips looked soft and pink and very kissable even to the other girls in the room. Overall, she could've been royalty. Jealousy and attraction were the two main emotions displayed upon seeing her.

The girl walked to the first desk at the front of the room and sat down, looking like she wanted to be anywhere but there. She wrinkled her nose in slight disgust and her classmates figured it was because of the smell.