Welcome Home

The day Tony Stark died, their wasn't a dry eye anywhere in America. After a long, fulfilling life, cancer had finally carried him away.

Peter, Morgan and Pepper grieved the most, but deep down, they were at peace, as Tony had been in a lot of pain during his last few months. The family arranged for his funeral to only have close friends and family members. It was peaceful and serene; a secluded place for Iron-Man to rest forever.

The service allowed the once close group of heroes, to meet again.

For the past 15 years, Clint had raised his family, with Natasha being a helpful, loving aunt. Steve and Bucky rented an apartment, and became fitness trainers at a nearby gym. Bruce still worked at Stark Tower, mainly as a genetic scientist; Thor and Loki returned to Asgard. Peter and Morgan inherited the company, Morgan living in the tower, and Peter living with his wife Michelle.

Peter had married M.J after they graduated high school and took the last name Stark. Peter took his father's job, and Morgan took Pepper's. Michelle became a part-time journalist, spending most of her time raising her and Peter's son, Luke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter unlocked the door and made his way inside. His new house was perfect. He walked into the kitchen and saw his wife cooking dinner. He walked over and kissed Michelle on the cheek. "Hey dear, how was work?" She asked without looking up. "Good, stressful though." Michelle hummed in response. "Well your son has been asking for you all day, so I suggest you go say hi."

Peter smiled and nodded before walking to his son's new room. "Oh Luke, where are you?" He opened the door and looked around. "Boo!" A young boy jumped out from behind the bed surprising Peter.

Here's the beginning of one idea for the sequel. Comment if you want it to continue or comment ideas if you want it to be different. Enjoy!