"Anshu, bacha It's your duty to protect your little brother. He is just four  and once again I'm warning you don't irritate my little boy ." I said in a serious tone warning Anshu. It has became my habit to scold her. Neil pampered her so much that she turned out to be a spoilt brat. But I know from heart she is just like Neil  "carbon copy".

"Maa, why do you always takes his side!"  Anshu crossed her arms to chest.

"Because,he is little and yeah if you both play without fighting I'll make your favorite dishes, poha and rajmachawal . " I chirped as like us our children too like above dishes.

They both widened their eyes.

"Really?" They both shouted in an unison.

"Yes " I nodded.

"Woah.. Thank you mumma. " they both kissed on my  cheeks and left to play.

"Play safe huh or else your dad will kill me. " I shouted as they ran away from me.

I sighed as I looked at two joyful bundles playing in front of me.

"Wakt itna jaldi kab beeth gaya pata nhi chala "..

They both looked so small yesterday, but now they grew up.

It's been five years since we left India. Five years, that we left everything behind.

After that hospital incident. Neil left his job in Mumbai. Not only him, Neil's best friend dd did the same. That shows how much we matter to dd.

After that we all moved to the Miami Florida as Neil had some contacts here.

Miami.. It's beautiful place. Atfirst for me it was too difficult to adjust  due to change in whether as well as the language. later slowly by I learnt basic English to communicate with people. But As I was pregnant on that time Neil never let me leave home alone, so I didn't have much difficulty. In between, Neil and dd both established a restaurant business.  Which is quite good in profits as we introduced different Indian cuisines. As I'm master in cooking I helped with many traditional recipe's which made quite good response from customers. Later nine months I gave birth to a baby boy ansh. He was healthy baby, exact copy of mine.

And now it's been five years, Anshu, Ansh started growing up which is just Bliss to watch. Mine and Neil relationship become more stronger with change in time. We just can't live without each other for even a second. A year back we planned for another child but God blessed me with twins. We were so happy especially Neil. Neil's love for kid's is infinity and our family is waiting for the arrival of babies.

"Avii "

Suddenly I snapped out of my thoughts and A broad smile appeared on my face as soon as I heard that voice. I quickly turned around to see Neil who's standing with cute smile.

"Neil... Did you brought ice-cream's ? " I asked looking at his hands with excitement.

"So, you were waiting for ice creams not for me huh! " Neil pouted.

"Yes, now give me. I want my ice-cream's.  " I licked my lips liked a child.

Neil bent down to my level and sat beside me on Matt under an umbrella.

"Take this . " Neil handled me one of chocochip cup.

I frowned deeply.

"What's this? " I asked confused ,showing him one cup of ice-cream pack.

"You're favorite choco chip." he replied causally ,shrugging my facial expressions.

"I hate you. "  I spat angrily on his face. Tears pricked down my eyes.