the kid with no gender

"Hey! Screw off you big disgrace!" you could hear in the distance.
"Yeah! You better listen to him! Otherwise ya comin' home with a black eye!" someone else shouted in the distance.
There was a gigantic, red coloured, brick school. It had a playground, an outdoor learning site for learning about survival, and a bunch of children, running around, being children. But there was that one kid everyone hated the most, and it was an 11 year old kid called Chris. And, there was one, peculiar thing about him which everyone hates about that kid. He had no gender.
  They couldn't call Chris a boy, they couldn't call Chris a girl, Chris was just, Chris. You can't call Chris anything else unless you call Chris a genderless kid, or (what everyone else calls Chris except his mother and father) a straight up monster. That what you heard at the start was poor Chris being bulied by a bunch of punks from year 10. But Chris was just used to it by now.
Besides, Chris didn't need a gender to live. He has his trust worthy, soul. A red, glowing heart inside Chris that made Chris feel safe. You could call it a super power i guess, but, it's not. Chris was born with it. Everyone was. But Chris' was just, a bit more special.
Chris could actually turn into the soul and fly around heart shaped. Chris was a very lucky and rare person to have a soul like that. Only 5 were at this Universe. And there could only be 6. So you could say, Chris is the last kid with a soul like that. But that wasn't the only thing that made Chris special.
Chris is the only kid without a gender.
But then, something weird happened at the 4th of january, 2001.