Shivaay forcibly pulled her towards him that Anika landed on his chest, who abruptly hugged him tightly, caressing his neck with her thumb she cried loudly appologizing.....

" Sorryy....yyy....... mu....jhe....pa...ta. nah.. e....kya....ho ...g...gaya tthaa.....I didn't.....do it...int...ent....tional ..dard ho rahi......sorry.... "

Shivaay didn't reciprocate the hug but feeling her soft fingers running over his death skin, a rush of blood ran down deep inside him that, a salient yet thundering woe escaped in his  soul..

Maano ke uski chuan mere tan par lage zakhamo ko kuch yun bun rahi thi, jaise koi kaanton ko bhi phool ki saij  bana raha ho......

His eyes where shut, he wanted to freeze this moment here only, forever. But hearing her chokes in air and feeling breaking, infront of him, anger rose in him for himself more as he never wants and wanted to see his  beauty breaking infront of him and when she talk to him, her throat gets heavy ever. He opened his eyes that were red blooded, he glared Anika for falling weak infront of Demon like him.

" Stop crying!"

Shivaay commanded turning devil.

Hearing his cold voice, her body shivered ,she lift her head and glanced him with wet eyes.

If you again cried and fell weak for me ever again, that day will yours. Tribunal of penance!

He threatened her in demon's tone and left inside the room harshly cleaning her face.

" If you again cried and fell weak for me ever again.....that day will be your....death day......"

Anika mimics him, she smiled wickedly and pov dusting her palms

" Not mine Rascal....not mine but my these tears and getting weak, infront of you will not bring my death day, but I, Anika Raizada is bring your death close to you....my tears are your biggest weakest in this world but they are my strength .....they are my strength and I'll break you with it now, this much with these tears....oppss sorry sorry fake tears, that you'll be left broken without repair....... Phir dekhte hai ke tumhen mujhse nafart kaise nahe hoti....tumhen mujhse nafart bhi ho ge aur phir meri jeeti aur tumhari har ho ge...."