Confiding

A/N-sorry guys, had to mention BP BMs reaction before the special chap :p

Abir and Mishti were sharing a laugh with Nishant when Badi Ma and Bade papa entered the room with a frantic expression.
"Mishti! Mishti'" both Badi Ma and bade papa both shouted in panic. Abir and Nishant got up  and walked towards them.
Badi Ma instantly pulled Mishti for a bone crushing hug as she saw her and Mishti winced in sheer pain but bit her tongue so she wouldn't hurt Badi mas feelings.
"Kaise hi meri bacchi? Bohot dard ho raha hai?" And so much more. Mishti took a deep breath to get into a comfortable position with her ribs and smiled, with clear pain in her eyes and said, "main thik hoon badi Ma. Aap tension mat lijiye. Nurse Abir mera acche se dhyaan rakh raha hai!" She tried to make things light. Abir smiled softly at her. Badi Ma too smiled and kissed her forehead gently. Bade papa came forward and held Mishti's hand and said, "iss baar, hum Meenakshi ji ko aise hi jaane nahi denge. Lekin, Mishti beta, ab hospital aur nahi. Hum humari bacchi ko aise itne dard mein nahi dekh sakte bacche!" He explained. Mishti squeezed his hand and said, "I promise!" Bade papa smiled at her and said, "Ab aap thoda aaram kariye" and got up. "Badi Ma, bade papa, aap log ghar jaiye. Main hoon yahan Mishti ke saath. Aap jaakar aaram kijiye." Abir suggested. Mishti smiled and nodded at his suggestion. Badi ma sniffed and said, "thik hai beta. Lekin agar kuch bhi, kuch bhi chahiye toh please phone kar dena!" She said. Abir nodded and walked towards her and hugged her warmly and said, "ji Badi Ma, mein humari gudiya Rani ka pura khyal rakhunga. I promise." Badi ma caressed Abir's cheek with a lot of adoration and affection, silently thanking Abir for being the best son (in law) she could ever have and for being Mishti's rock. Abir smiled back just as warmly as if understanding everything badi ma was trying to convey.
Mishti's eyes teared up at the beautiful moment that Abir and badi ma were sharing.
Bade papa and badi ma left the hospital room shortly. They had had a crazy day after all with the party and everything.
Seeing mishti wipe her tears, Abir rushed to her and asked her frantically, "kya hua mishti? Bohot pain hai? Should I call the doctor? Wait I should call a doctor! Main puch kyun raha hoon?!" He started panicking and was about to leave when mishti held his hand and pulled him back and said, "mother hen, calm down. I'm not in pain. Well nothing I can't manage honestly. Breathe Abir. I'm okay. I just teared up looking at badi ma and you together. It warms my heart, seeing yall together. So it was just that. Don't worry Ajeeb Rajvansh!" She pacified him.
Abir sat down next to mishti, held her hand in both of his and said, "mishti..badi ma..well she's literally the mother I've never had. I love her for a lot of reasons. I love her for accepting me, not once but twice. For always accepting and supporting me. For always listening to me. For taking care of me and my happiness. And obviously I love her because it was only because of her faith and support that I could woo Bade papa, Warna unhe manana seemed like a distant dream to me mishti. I love her because I love you. Tum sacch mein unki parchayi ho. In every sense of the word. And I'm sure that someday our kids will be really lucky to have a mom in you and a nani in her. And thank you, mujhe ek aisi ma dene ke liye jo mujhe mere liye pyaar karti hai. Without any schemes and plotting. Just pure love. Varna the kind of mom that I have..god..mishti I have no words to express what I'm feeling because of my mother and her doings. God mishti I'm so sorry for all that you had to go through because of her. But I can't thank Partner enough for keeping you safe and sound, with me, here and right now." He finished and kissed Mishti's knuckles. Mishti could feel the wetness of Abir's eyelashes on her knuckles and it broke her heart.

"abir..meri taraf  dekho.."mishti urged abir and tenderly combed through his hair, and feeling his hair grow..brought a smile to her face. his hair was finally growing and was adorably floppy and it made abir look super young and just gorgeous. but the moment he looked up, his beautiful hazel eyes wide, and shining with some unshed tears, the green of his eyes standing out, he looked like a young boy, the one who was left behind in one way or another by both his parents. mishti got into a sitting position and winced because of the pain and cupped his face and said, "abir, while I admit that our actual parents haven't really given their best when it comes to us, magar abir thats the best part about growing up right, we no longer have to rely on them or wait around for them to love us, to look out for us, we can do it for ourselves now. being left behind and betrayed by the ones who are supposed to be your biggest supporters is by far the worst feeling ever abir. and I know what it feels like. trust me. lekin, life won't wait around for us. we can either use this time to sit and crib about everything that has gone wrong in our lives or we could be grateful for what we have today. and jiss abir ko main janti hoon, woh life ko ek novel ke jaise treat karta hai. agar novel mean ek page pe bohot sadness hain, bohot drama hai, too kya tum woh puri book ek frown ke saath padoge ya sirf page turn Kar doge?" she asked him gently. abir looked at her with a broken expression and said, "main page turn Karne ki bohot try Kar raha hoon  but the possibility that her hatred for you is bigger than her love for me is haunting me mishti . ma aisa kyun karti hai mishti?" he whispered. mishit wiped his tears and said, "we don't know the answer and it doesn't even matter. you know why? because nafrat kitni bhi badi kyu na ho jaye, use pyaar ke saamne ghutne tekne hi padte hain. aur tumhara pyaar, Meenakshi aunty, Mehul uncle aur mere papa unn sab ki nafrat se kai zyada pure hai badi hai abir. and I'm so so so blessed to have found my happily ever after in you." she pacified him softly.

abir looked up with a beautiful smile and said, "thank you for lifting me up every time I'm down." mishti smiled and said, "thats what best friends are for baby. lekin you ajeeb rajvansh, topic mat change karo, badi ma ko mujhse chhin liya tumne!" she pretended to grumble. abir laughed at her adorable attempt to amuse him and said, "woh main hoon hi itna charming!" he laughed. mishti smiled on seeing abirs genuine smile but made a mental list of all that had to be done.