Talking 2.0

Abir and Kunal sat in the car and before they could leave, jugnu stood in front of the car. "Arey Abir bhaiya, aapki love story mere bina nai ban sakti aur aap mujhe hi bhool gaye? Yeh toh galat baat hai.." and he started frowning. Abir laughed and got out of the car and hugged jugnu and said , "arey tu toh meri jaan hai. Chal baith gaadi main.." and opened the door for jugnu. "Loh bhai aa gaya aapka nanko 2.0. I swear kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai aap is jugnu ko mujhse zyada pyaar karte ho!!" Complained Kunal. Jugnu giggled and kunal and Abir rolled his eyes and said, "agar tum dono ka ho gaya ho toh hum chale?" Asked abir. "Dekhiye Kunal bhaiya ab abir bhaiya ko sirf mishti didi hi chahiye! Humari zaroorat kahan?" Joked jugnu. "Abey draamebaaz. Nanu kahan hai?" Questioned abir. "You gadhedo, I'm always ready. Let's go now!" And nanu sat in the car. Abir shook his head at the amount of crazy that was in the car, but today after so long he was hopeful. Maybe things will actually work out in his favour.

But sadly, Meenakshi Rajvansh heard the entire conversation and promised not to let this nonsense last. So she called someone...

Nishant was waiting for Abir and Kunal at a nearby cafe and was lost in thoughts. But his train of thoughts was broken by 4 chairs being pulled around him and there he saw the entire boy gang. He chuckled and asked, "arey baapre! We have to woo two girls. Not kidnap them? Itne saare log?" He laughed. "Ahahahah Nishant, yeh hamari team hain. Jugnu and nanu. Inke bina kuch nai hoga.." laughed abir. Kunal was still embarrassed and ashamed about his action so he remained quite. Nishant looked at Kunal and turned to him and said, "I know whatever happened yesterday was not your fault. Yes I'm upset with you and I'm angry with you and Abir for ever hurting two of my most favourite girls. But right now we're on the same time. And we have only one mission to make both the girls happier than they've ever been? Are you with me kunal!?" Asked Nishant. Kunal just got up and hugged Nishant. "I'm sorry Nishant. I didn't mean to..I'm sorry. But yes. Ab hum sab saath hain!" He promised. Nishant smiled and nodded. "Bros agar tumhara yeh oldie drama ho gaya ho to kaam ki baat kare. You see I'm not so free." Smirked nanu. "Arey waah nanu sab se cool aap hi ho lekin lagta hai yeh abir aur Kunal tak pohochte aapka charm gene pool se chala gaya tha warna aaj inhe hamari help nai chahiye hoti!" Joked nishant. Abir and Kunal laughed and orders some coffee for everyone and discussed what all could be done to undo and mend the damage caused by the RV boys. Abir had messaged Nishant that he also needed to talk to him in private about something and Nishant had agreed.
On the other side of the city, mishti had decided to give Meenakshi Rajvansh a piece of her mind and was walking around the mandir. Till she called out for mishti. "Bolo mishti kya kaam hai? Tumhare bade papa ko itna sunaya kya kaafi nai tha? Ki tum mujhe apna mooh dikha rahi ho?" Asked Meenu. "Woh kya haina Mrs Rajvansh, bape papa ko aapke mooh nai lagna tha. So I'm the answer to everything you threw at him. And let me tell you, I have no interest in listening to anything you wish to say. Aaj main bolungi aur aap sunengi. Today you might have spoken to him in any matter whatsoever but next time don't even think about talking let alone threatening anyone from my family. Especially my parents. I have never seen a lady as worse as you. Not only don't you care about your family and Parul masi but you don't even love your sons. You see everyone as pawns and not as humans. No wonder you fell in love with Mehul Kapadia. Birds of a feather flock together after all. Because of your blackmail you ruined four lives. But listen to me. Loud and clear. Your sons refuse to be controlled by you. They have a mind of their own and life of their own. And they're old and smart enough to make choices for themselves. So the next time you try to harm my family, which includes Abir Kunal and masi you won't even know what hit you. And oh this isn't a threat. But a promise. And Mishti Aggawaral doesn't break promises." Mishti finished and turned away but Meenu grabbed her by the elbow and brought her back. "Aye ladki, agar is tarah se mujhse baat ki hai na toh dekh lena. Aur tum kis family ki baat kar rahi ho? Tumhare bade papa aur badi ma roz yeh regret karte honge ki woh tumhe apne ghar le aaye. Tumse zyada kisi aur anath ko ghar le aate toh shayad har roz itni insult nai hoti. Kyunki kya haina mishti tumhara khoon hi aisa hai. You have never seen a family so you don't know how it works. Mere ghar wale toh kya agar mere ghar ke aas paas bhi if I see you, then mujhse bura koi nai hoga." Threatened Meenu and threw her to the ground. That lady was a hurricane. Always hurting mishti at her weakest. She knew that not a word of what Meenakshi aunty said was true. But if you keep twisting the knife where you're already wounded it knocks the wind out of you. And that's exactly what happened with mishti. She was in a daze now. Was she really the reason for everything that was taking place at both the houses? Deep down she knew that mrs Rajvansh was only trying to get to her but she had finally reached her breaking point. She thought of calling abir but then decided that she must learn how to deal with things on her own. She shook her head and decided to go and take some rest. Her head was hurting and she was feeling drained. Bade papa was so upset that Badi Ma, Varsha aunty and Shaurya uncle and jasmeet chachi took him out for dinner so she was home alone because Kuhu too had gone out for some work. She felt the weight of everything suddenly fall on her shoulders and as soon as she saw her bed she practically passed out. She didn't even bother changing from the jumpsuit she was wearing and simple fell face first on the bed, her phone still in hand.
On the other hand in the cafe, kunal had taken jugnu and Nanu home and abir insisted that he had some clauses to be discussed with Nishant regarding their upcoming project so they'll stay for a while longer. Kunal understood that his bhai wanted to ask Nannu about his feelings for Mishti. So he quickly left them alone.
"Nishant..woh, before I say anything I just want to thank you. Thank you for taking care of Mishti like you have in the last 2 months. Thank you for not letting her go back in her shell and thank you for always making her smile and laugh despite everything that's happened with her. Because of me. I don't even know how to tell you..but just thank you. Thank you for being the friend she deserves." Abir said.
"Abir meri aur Mishti ki dosti na..bohot alag hai. She's so much younger to me and yet despite seeing me as an addict she never got scared of me or judged me. Instead she always stood by me. She always pushed me to be a better person. Despite what happened last night not once did she doubt me. She completely trusted me. So anything I do for her is not going to be enough. Which is why I got so mad at you. Abir you don't know how much that poor girl loves you. And iss plan ke baad bhi, please usee hurt mat karna. It's taken a lot of courage on her side to trust you so much. Don't fail her. I swear I could hear her heart break when you told her not to touch her, and that you hate the fact that you love her. Woh bohot strong hai. But nothing gives us a right to test and push the limits of her strength. I hope you're understanding my point abir. The only reason she's still alive is because you still love her. Don't take that away from her. Please." Pleaded Nishant. "I understand Nishant and I'm.." before abir could continue further he was cut off by his phone ringing. They both saw Mishti's name on the screen and smiled. "Yeh Ms teapot bhi na.." said Nannu and nodded at abir to pick up the phone. Abir picked up the phone but he couldn't hear much. Only heavy breathing. "Mishti! Mishti! Are you okay? Hello? Hello? Mishti!?" He kept asking. "No no no please please I'm sorry please I'm so sorry.." was all he could hear. Abir's heart was in his mouth. He put the phone on speaker and started tracking her location. Seeing Abir's pale and panicked face,Nishant asked him. "Kya hua? Sab thik hai na? What's wrong?" "Pata nai yaar. Mishti..something is wrong." Nishant got up and left some cash on the table and gestured abir to come with him. "I'll drive. Yum location trace Karo." Said Nishant. Abir found out that her location was at home only. And he informed Nishant about the same. They reached the M house in no time. Both the boys sprinted up the stairs and found Mishti lying on the bed. Still mumbling some sorry and some other gibberish. Abir ran towards her and put his arms around her and put her head in his lap. Her skin was burning. And the fever was probably why she had fainted. Nishant realised the situation and quickly left to get a doctor. Abir was so worried. Aisa Kya hua ki she got a fever? And phone kaise laga? He quickly placed her head on the pillow and rushed towards the bathroom and got a bowl of cold water and a rag and started putting it on Mishti's head. Anything to get the fever to subside. After they met today, all he knew was that she was coming back home. And why is she alone in the house? Where is everyone else? Did anyone tell her anything which hurt her so much? Bade papa? Chachi? No no no. Bade papa would never hurt Mishti. He was getting frantic now because the fever felt like it was rising and not subsiding. "Screw this. I'm taking you to the hospital. Stay strong angry chorni. I need you." And he picked her up in his arms and drove to the hospital. Calling Nanko on the way, and asking him to inform the others. He kept praying all through the way to his partner to just make sure that she was okay.

A/N- I know I know I know. We want Mishti to be strong but everyone is allowed to falter. Was the confrontation with Meenakshi the only reason behind the fever or did she do anything else. Next chapter will be Abir and Mishti discussing all that went wrong in their relationship along with Abir taking care of her. And maybe kicking his mom's ass too! Stay tuned and keep commenting!!!