Chapter 7:Wedding Planning

A/N: Hey guys, I took a really long break from Wattpad and I'm really sorry for that. Today's my moms birthday and tomorrow's my brothers birthday I'm so excited like forreal. Anyways you guys don't care about that, let's get into real business.

A/N: This is gonna be 3rd point of view also...so ya sorry."

"Hey Chase?" Skye asked going up to Chase. "hey Skye, what's up?" Skye was thinking they should set a date for their wedding since there was no date yet. She told Chase that. "Hmm...well today's umm... November 25, 2014...and...we can get married anytime from today til we die...so how about umm..."He didn't know. and then "February 14,2015!" Chase and Skye said at once. Skye found it romantic to be married on Valentines Day.

"Okay so the date is February 14, we have 2 months and 20 days. I need to get a dress, you need to get a tuxedo, we have so much to do!" Skye explained. "We need wedding bands...we need a wedding place...we need a pastor. We need so many things." Chase said. "RYDER!!!" Skye and Chase yelled for Ryder.

"Hey what's up?" Ryder asked. Chase and Skye explained how they needed help. Ryder agreed on helping. He sent Skye out with Katie cause Chase wanted to talk to him privately.

"What'd you need?" Ryder asked Chase. "I want to serenade Skye...and I have the perfect song too." Chase said. "Okay, what's the song?" Ryder asked Chase. "Its..."

Well...I know what song its gonna be well...duh its my story. Forget I did that. Short chapter. sorry. What song do you think Chase is gonna sing to Skye? Whoever gets it right I'll give them a shoutout :) AND OMB 1.75K READS OMB THANK YOU SO MUCH ILY ALL SO EFFING MUCH