1

Hannah Forbes did not know what to think

Hannah Forbes did not know what to think. It was dark outside, but her mind was empty. She did not want to believe what her eyes had seen, but the evidence was all there. The sad thing is that she believed the lies that he had told her.

"I love you,"

"This relationship is perfect,"

 "Always and forever,"

The phrases would not leave her mind, no matter how hard she had tried to push them out of her mind. 

The promises that he had made to her had been broken, and she did not know what to do with the broken pieces of her relationship. The promises would not stop circling her mind, and Hannah just wanted to scream out in anger.

Hannah had unconsciously rubbed her hand against her stomach, it was too soon for anything to be formed there, but the presence of her child had helped her remain calm. 

Hannah had smiled down at her stomach, knowing that today was the day that she had found out that there was a life growing inside her. It was a shock, but it was amazing.

"Care, I'm sure it is nothing," Hannah spoke to her sister in the bathroom.

Caroline Forbes had her suspicions about what was going on, and she knew that she was right about this. Both sisters were waiting for the results from the pregnancy test, not knowing how to feel, but feelings whirlwind of emotions. 

Then, they had both heard the timer and Hannah had reached ahead to see the results. The test showed that she was pregnant, and Hannah was shocked, but elated when finding this out. 

"Care, I'm pregnant," Hannah told her sister Caroline. 

Caroline squealed in excitement, happy that her sister would have a child and that she would be an aunt. Hannah was shocked, but she knew that she would be able to get through, the difficult part was telling her boyfriend, Klaus Mikaelson.

When Hannah had gotten to the Mikaelson's home, she was shocked to see what she had seen. 

Hannah was happy, knowing that she was going to become a mother soon. She had skipped into her home, but her mood had deflated when she had seen discarded clothes on the ground, a male's and a female's.

Hannah had walked inside the home living room, and she had then heard with her human hearing, moaning coming from Klaus' room. 

Not assuming the worst of her boyfriend, she had slightly opened the door, and when she saw her boyfriend having sex with another girl, she had shut the door and her heart had shattered.

The two had not heard her in their display of passion, and with a broken heart and tears in her eyes, she had rushed out of the home. 

But not without leaving a note, saying that they were no longer together. 

After that, Hannah Forbes was alone, and Klaus Mikaelson had made his decision when he had gone to New Orleans, rather than try to salvage their relationship.