𝔅𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔪 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Start from the beginning

Y/N was absolutely shocked that this penguin had the nerve to attempt to force her into this without warning. "What..? In the world even is this..?" The girl was getting more aggravated by the second.

"Y/N, I found it!!" Tiff came sprinting back stopping in front of the girl quickly before the two collided. "This is called 'The Rhythm Flower' if a partner presents this flower to the other and they dance, the two are destined to be together forever!" The smaller female explained her eyes wide with worry. 

"I don't believe that is the most of our problem at the moment, Tiff.." Y/N states handing the girl the letter. Tiff read it over once, then twice, then another time for good measure before sighing.

"I can't believe him! He forced you into this!" Tiff exasperated aggressively, waving her arms about as the two began their way home.

Nodding her head, Y/N chuckled at the sporadic moments of her friend, "That is the king we're talking about correct? Of course he would pull something like this.. Ugh... Goodnight, Tiff, I'll speak with you tomorrow.." The two parted ways, Tiff heading for the castle and Y/N heading for her home near the cliffs. Little did the duo know, a certain knight was watching with immense interest.

Later that night, Tiff was out on her balcony, stargazing.. Her eyes sparkled as the planets and stars twinkled around her. "Wow.." She mumbled in absolute euphoria.

"Tiff..." 

Gasping lightly, the female turned around to spot a particular knight. "Huh..? Meta Knight? What are you doing here?" Tiff mumbled staring at the male with a questioning gaze.

"How much do you know about, 'The Rhythm Flower?" Meta knight stated his eyes turning a hazy shade of purple as he questioned. 

Tiff's eyes widened, "Why would you want information on something like that?" She pushed crossing her arms, and glaring at the male.

A small chuckle echoed around her as the knight stared at her curiously "I need the flower that we speak of.."

The girls glare turned even more harsh as he stated this, "What? So you can give it to the king and force her into marriage? No! Absolutely not!" 

"I'm not getting it for the king, but for my own personal request.." The knights voice grew softer, he avoided her gaze slightly as awkward tension seemed to build. 

"Hm...? Wait... You-you're looking to use it to get a girl, aren't you..?" Tiff questioned her eyes as her eyes widened even more.

Meta Knight only nodded in response his eyes turning an even darker violet, he squinted his eyes at the floor, hoping she wouldn't question further.

"Alright, but on one condition, make the king stop liking Y/N.." Tiff stated slightly smirking.

"You have yourself a deal, Amiga." The knight put his hand out, and the two shook on it, the deal was sealed..

~

Y/N awoke at a relatively early hour, brushing her hair and styling it nicely. The female needed to go shopping so she threw on her shoes and made her way out the door, humming to herself as she walked. 

Making her way into "Cappie Mart" she began throwing essentials in her cart, like food, toothpaste etc. But her mind trailed off and she make her way to the ball gown section, courtesy of the king himself has he had implanted a section specifically for this event, finding a gorgeous royal purple and blue gown.