Chapter 1 - Revealed Identities

"We'll take you up on your offer."

Jack looks at the Green Ranger. "You actually want to let me help?" Jack asks, a little confused.

The two Rangers nod. "But before all that, you need to get some rest, we have a big day ahead of us." The Red Ranger replies, Jack nodded in agreement.

"I'll show him to the room, Green." Red says, looking up at the taller Ranger.

Green nods, "Try not to let him get lost, ok?"

"Hey! Why would I get him lost?!" Red replies angrily.

Green places a hand on Red's shoulder. "Cool it, Red. I was kidding. By the way, Jack, I'll come collect you in the morning."

"Alright." Jack replies to Green's comment.

Red signals for Jack to follow him, to which Jack obliges. Red starts walking further into the building. It was a very cool looking building, reminding Jack of the Minevengers HQ.

"Hey, Mr. Red Ranger?"

"You can call me Red if you want.",

"Right, Red. Do you think you can help me find my friend, RoPo. I haven't seen him in weeks."

Red peers back over his shoulder, "Of course I'll help, Jack." Red's voice was kind, but seemed familiar to Jack. He simply shook the familiarity off.

Red opens the door to a room with three beds in it, one was pink, one was blue and the other was yellow.

"Choose whichever you want, just make sure to get some rest. Ok?" Red says, placing a hand on Jack's shoulder, then walking away.

Jack enters the room and sits down on the blue bed, flopping backwards to lay across the bed. He sighs out loud.

-----------------

A few hours after Jack had nodded off to sleep, he was awoken by two familiar voices yelling.

"We can't just let a civilian join our team! He'll give our identities away, I know it!"

"He won't! I know and trust him with my life, besides, you let him join! It was your decision that brought this around!"

The voices sound familiar to Jack, he decides to get up and have a peek.

He peers out from behind a wall and to his surprise two figures that are all too familiar to him are visible, standing near the giant water tank.

Little Lizard and RoPo.

Jack was so relieved to find his missing friend, but... why was he arguing with LL, or even a Power Ranger for that matter? Jack was unsure, but figured that it was better to ask tomorrow.

Jack had just gotten back in bed when he saw a white light, like a little pixie appeared before him. It simply formed into a white crystal on a chain, landing on the bed. He would ask about this in the morning.