Give me attention!!!!

Yachi POV,
7am
My alarm started to beep as I slowly opened my eyes. I reached my hand to my alarm to turn it off. I rolled back and started at the sealing. "Good morning " a voice said. She immediately knew who it was. "HINATA?!" She yelled sitting up. She was right the orange boy was standing at her door. "G-good morning Hinata!" She said with a smile. Hinata's bangs were covering his eyes. He moved his head so now he was looking right at her. She could tell that something was off. "H-Hinata is something wrong?" She said getting out of bed and walking towards him "Yachi you love me, right?" He said quietly. As she reached him she hugged him and said "yes of course that's why we a a couple,". She looked at him and he looked away. "O-okay..." he replied. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek and started getting ready for the day. Hinata went and sat on her bed.

Hinata POV
*sigh* He laid down she has no time for me anymore it's not fair! All she dose is study. No more dates or cuddle sessions. Doesn't she know I'm a baby ad needs attention?! "Hinata~" he heard her sweet soft voice say. It was like music to his ears. He sat up "yes~" she was smiling at him "have you eaten?" I thought for a moment. I did eat... but maybe I'm hungry and I can spend more time with her... "No!" I said standing up. "Okay then come eat with me," she said turning around. He grabbed her hand and they went down stairs were her mum was waiting with breakfast set on the table. "Wow the food looks really good today!" I say sitting down. "Thank you Hinata she said also taking a seat. "Good morning mum!" Yachi said sitting next to me. "Good morning sweetie," after that we all started eating and I was right the food was really good!

Yachi POV
After breakfast I got a message

From: Sensei
To: Yachi
Hello Yachi could you tutor the new student today?

From:Yachi
To: Sensei
Of course Sensei what time?

From:Sensei
To: Yachi
How about 12pm?

From Yachi
To: Sensei
Sure!

From:Sensei
To:Yachi
Okay great! Here's his number xxxxxxxx Thank you!

From: Yachi
To: Sensei
No worries!

I looked up to see Hinata behind me reading my messages. He honestly scared me! "H-Hinata! That scared me!" I said meeting his gaze. He stayed silent for a moment. "12pm? That's soon I should get going..." I was confused because we still had 1hr. "Hinata there still is an hour,"
"Mhmm bye, Yachi..."
"Hinata!"
"..."
With that he left. Wow what's up with him? I messaged the new kid and he gave he his address. Well I guess I will get ready...

Hinata POV
I was right she doesn't have time for me... he got on his bike and rode of quickly to his house. The moment he got  to his house he ran inside ignoring his mum and sister and ran up to his room. He jumped onto his bed and started at his screen seeing if Yachi has messaged him she had...
From:Yachi
To:Hinata
Hay...are you okay?🥺

From:Yachi
To:Hinata
Hay! Reply to me! 😫😤😭

From:Yachi
To: Hinata
Your honesty so immature why can't you tell me what's wrong? 😤🥺 pleaseeeeeeee 😖

From:Yachi
To:Hinata
Well um I'm going to tutor um don't message me because I will be tutoring and my phone would be on silent.😕 could you please tell me what's going on at 1:30pm?...

Okay so... um this one shot will have two parts... I'm sorry 😔 and I will be updating more!!! So um yeah...✌︎('ω'✌︎ )