Valentine's Day Special ❤️

(By the way this little story is not in the story right now, it's just a little short for Valentines Day. Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Oh, and sorry it's a day late.)

Kenma was walking down the hall whenever he saw Y/N. He was thinking about asking her to go to the park with him, just because.

He started to walk to where Y/N was standing, talking to Kuroo. Kenma did not know why but he all of a sudden felt a feeling that he has never felt before. Jealousy.

"Oh hi Kenma." Y/N said in her angelic voice to Kenma.

"H-hi." Kenma said, stuttering.

"Are you okay?"

"Yep um Y/N can I ask you something?"

"I'll leave you two alone 'kay?" Kuroo said giving his usual perverted smile.

"Okay."

Whenever Kuroo had left, Kenma had started to feel really nervous. He had no clue why he was feeling like this, it was only just a question about going to the park with him. Maybe because it was that Kenma liked Y/N, but he didn't know.

"What did you need to tell me?" Y/N said smiling up at Kenma, who was blushing furiously.

"W-well, you see, I wanted to a-ask you if you w-would like to go to the p-park with me later today?"

Y/N stayed silent for a while, staring blankly at Kenma.

"Sure, I would love to!" Y/N said after what felt like an hour of staring at each other. "What time?" Y/N said, startling Kenma.

"Umm, w-whenever you want." He said quietly with a little blush on his cheeks. Y/N had noticed that Kenma was blushing and out of nowhere, she kissed Kenma's cheek.

Kenma was shocked, almost like anybody else would be. "Oh, by the way, happy Valentine's Day, Kenma!" Y/N said to Kenma happily.

"Y-you too."

"Let's go to the park at 5:00, after your volleyball practice, okay?"

"O-okay."

"See ya later Kenma."

"Y-yeah."

For the rest of the day, Kenma was smiling to himself like a dork. Kuroo thought that something was wrong with him.