Chapter 1: "Do you still have feelings for her?"

Start from the beginning

"Yeah? Why?" Mason asks generally curious how a girl he just met would jump to that big of a conclusion.

"Well, my names Giuliana Salvatore and it's said that our families founded the town." She smiled then continued, "I must say it's weird meeting a Lockwood in Florida , I'd never thought a hot guy from a small town like Mystic Falls would be a surfer either,"

"You think I'm hot?" Mason questions grinning from ear to ear.

"Course that's all you hear" rolling her eyes, playfully crossing her arms as if she was mad.

"Hey, uh I can't believe I'm gonna ask you this, but I-I just broke up with my girlfriend and...I have tickets to go to the carnival in town...would you like to go with me?"

She smiled, "it's a date,"

"Great,"

Hearing sirens, rapidly approaching, Giuliana snaps back into reality and looks down at Lexi.

"Hey, you hear that Lexi? Help is coming." Giuliana says lightly touching the girls head. When she pulls her hand back, some of lexi's blood got on her fingertips. She stared at the blood intently. The whites of her eyes turned red and veins appeared. Taking a deep breathe the veins disappeared, going back to keeping lexi awake.

⚜️

The Alarm Bell's go off, followed by "Squad 3, Truck 81, Battalion 25, Ambo 61 Multi-car Pileup, Waukegan's Amstutz Expressway, Northbound Lane, near The Grand Avenue Exit.

The fireman and paramedics of firehouse 51 makes their way to the trucks. Sirens blazing.

Jumping out the trucks. Lieutenant Severide and Casey began ordering their men.

"Let's help these people out first," Casey said, noticing some people have  already free themselves from their cars, 

"Brett...Gilbert," Casey began to say, "there's a woman in that car over there, doors already gone, see if she's okay," Brett and Gilbert nodded heading towards the car.

"Jeremy?" Giuliana questioned, Jeremy turned around hearing his name coming from a familiar voice.

"Giuliana? Oh my gosh...it's been-"

"Too long," she finishes his sentence

"Gilbert, over here..." Brett called

"Duty calls,"

"Was it you that took the doors off this car?" Jeremy questioned in a whisper.

"Yeah," She says watching Jeremy check the woman's pulse.

"mother's dead...her daughter's in the back, I've been trying to keep her awake." Lia says.

"Did you give her your blood?" Jeremy asks.

"No, Lexi's injuries aren't that extensive, she'll live."

"Mother's dead, Brett. Most likely due to the wood in her abdomen," Jeremy said to his partner.

"Casey." Jeremy said into his radio.

"Yeah?" Casey replies.

"Woman's DOA, there's a young girl in the back seat. Brett's checking on her and she's responsive," Jeremy replies back.

"Alright...Sweetie, what's your name?" Brett asks climbing into the backseat, getting her vitals.

"Lia you already know my name" The girl says laughing.

"My names not Lia, I'm Sylvie Brett a paramedic, can you tell me what hurts?"

"Oh uh My head, neck and legs,"