❤️🍋kíղkվ ճíɾԵհժαվ🍋❤️

Tokoyami wants to give his big

This is probably going to be late so, happy belated b-day Shouji! I love him sm.

Includes: Bondage, Daddy/Baby Boy, Cum play, slight cum inflation, Double penetration, body worshipping, Feminine Tokoyami.
-

Setting|February 15 2020|4:32 PM|

  Tokoyami smiled to himself as he sat up dutifully on the bed shared by him and his boyfriend. He carefully tied his ankles to the poles of the bed frame, spreading them open, a bottle of lube and a vibrator, with some extra crimson ribbon sat I'm between them. Tokoyami could feel himself getting hard already, his lover was to be home any minute now so he laid back on his stomach and let Dark Shadow tied his wrists together above his head using the red ribbon. Tokoyami had already put on his gag before tying himself up, so now drool flooded out of his mouth.

  About three minutes later, he heard the door of their apartment open, and then lock behind the person who entered. Tokoyami bit down on the gag slightly as he listened to the person call out for them.

  "Fumi! I'm home!", Shouji said loudly; echoing through the home. Tokoyami licked the 'lips' of his beak as he heard his lover walk slowly to their room, as if he was scared of what he was going to see something creepy.

  When he walked into the room however, he saw his beloved Fumikage, laying on the bed, a gag in his mouth with his hands and legs tied to where his legs were spread open and his hands were tied above his head. Tokoyami looked at him with a weak smile.

  Shouji blushed heavily, he could feel himself getting harder at the magnificent sight of his adorable boyfriend, all spread out. Tokoyamis cock was already throbbing, needy for Shoujis. Shouji bit the inside of his cheek as he slowly walked towards him, he pulled down his mask and licked his lips "Well well well~ What do we have here~?" He asked in a seductive tone.

  Tokoyami could only whimper with the gag on. Shouji stripped him of it so he could listen to him talk. "Next time babe, dont use the gag. I want to hear your voice~" Tokoyami shuddered as Shouji grabbed the vibrator and pushing aside the lube and ribbon, for now anyways.

  "I-I wanted to suprise you.. happy birthday" Tokoyami giggled as Shouji crawled ontop him, running his hands up and all over his body, mesmerized by every little nook and cranny. "Gods, you're adorable" Shouji said, sitting up between his legs and looking down at him.

  Tokoyami was needy, panting heavily but Shouji continues to run his fingertips along his body. It just made Shouji so damn horny. His cute little feet, the toes curled and squirming, His tiny and stubby legs shaking with anticipation, His small cock throbbing and leaking with precum. Shouji licked his lips at that wonderful view.

  His cute abs that made him look strong, but he was just too adorable, His perky pink nipples begged to be touched which made Shouji ache. His beautiful arms, tied above his head, he couldn't wait to torture Tokoyami with his sensory deprivation. Shouji slowly toon of his shirt as Tokoyami shamelessly stared at the bigger mans body.

  "Want me to take a picture for you~?" Shouji stuck his abnormally long and quite large tongue out, winking at Tokoyami. The sub could only flinch and look away with a flustered look on his face. Shouji laughed and turned the vibrator on a low level. Slowly, he started to press the vibrator against Tokoyamis neck, working his way down.