4 : First day at school [ Part 2 ] ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the first day ! Gotta start out right ! I must get close with whoever's sitting next to me first . Daniel thought . He could feel that he was really nervous , but he thought that he had to do it .

With a big smile. Daniel thought to himself before saying hello to Zack .
Zack replied back emotionlessly with no feelings .
It was clear that he was envious of Daniel. He's fucking handsome . Zack thought . On the other hand Daniel recognized him and he seemed to be frozen in fear .

It was him !!! The guy who beat me up !!! Things go wrong from day one !!  He thought .

Meanwhile on Y/n's side things are going smoothly .

“ Hi , it's nice to meet you . As you heard my name is Y/n L/n . And what's your ?? ”  You asked him with a big smile on your face . He seems to be flustered at your smile . Then he was about to write his name on a paper cause he thought that you couldn't understand what he's talking but you understand what he was saying. “ Oh , your name is Jae , that's really a nice name you have .” you said sweetly . At first he was surprised to know that you can understand what he was saying but then he started to taking to you about some common interests you both have .

You noticed a short black haired female who is wearing a really short skirt walking towards Daniel , then she called Daniel

“ Hey !!! Daniel ?Hi , I'm Zoe . ”
  She said in a cute voice and started flirting with him .

Then Zack just told her to stop flirting and that it was annoying .

Well it's true that it was a little bit annoying .

But then he just called her a bitch and it's something that you don't like .
You couldn't stay quiet when someone disrespect a female , it's something that your mother taught you .

“ Hey , it's rude to say that to a female” you said to Zack who seemed surprised but he turned his head  . And looks away from you and muttered something . You don't understand what just happened  , then your eyes came across Zoe's , who's looking at you with something in her eyes , you couldn't tell what's that though .

As a speciality high school Jaewon high school focus on

Practical music dept ; Phys ED dept ; Baking dept ; Vocal and dance dept ; Architecture and interior design dept ; Beauty dept ; Fashion , clothing design dept

More practical training and work experience program rather than going to college

That kind of freedom was a nightmare for other students

But the school was also know for having many k-pop artists trainees , models and popular idols

Then the bell rang and letting the students know that it was lunch time and they are allowed to go outside .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV :

As I  was getting ready to leave my  class room . A pretty brown haired girl with braids come to me and asked if I like to eat lunch with her . Well I nodded my head quickly and said yes since I wanted to be friends with her . She looked very happy and a  little bit surprised when I agreed . We exchange our names and started walking .

We walked in cafeteria together with some of the girls from class following us . After getting our lunch we sat down with some other girls who seemed to be nice .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV :

While eating Mira , she started a conversation with you .

“ Well... You know , I'm a big fan of yours . You really have a great Fashion sense , all of my outfits are inspired by you . ”  Mira said shyly with a small blush on her face . “ Oh !! Really ?? I feel honoured to hear that . ” you said with a smile which made Mira blushed even more .

Meanwhile Daniel was having some trouble with Zack's three goons .

When lunch break ended you returned to your class with Mira , you and Mira exchange each others number so both of you could call each other sometimes .

After that you and Jay exchange numbers then started a conversation , but you are the only one who talk . You are very focused on it then some one just yelled out  Fuck . And you noticed that it was Daniel who yelled that , your eyes move on , Zoe who is standing besides him with heart in her eyes . You chucked at her  , not so hard that everyone can heard you .

Just like this your first day of school ended .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV :

I was laying in bed with my phone in my hand . I was really happy cause I made two friends on my first day of school .

Then suddenly my phone started ringing and snap me out from my thoughts .

I looked at the screen and it was Crystal . I quickly replied it .

Sweet angel :
Hey ,Y/n do you want to have a dinner with us tonight ??

Red eyes angel :
Well I love to . But , us ?
Who else is coming ?

Sweet angel :
Oh , me and  DG
So ************* this the address . See you soon then .

Red eyes angel :
Ok ~
See you soon~

So now I have to get ready .

    ~~~~~ After a while ~~~~~

The dinner with Crystal and DG was really good . DG seemed surprised to see me there , I guess Crystal doesn't told him that I was going to be there .

I was walking home since I just eat a lot tonight , then I spotted a convenience store . Well I want chocolates so why not just get some ??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ This is the forth chapter of  “Romanticism ”

I hope you'll enjoy this .

English is my second language and I'm not good at it .

I'm sorry if I make any mistake in this chapter .
Please tell me in the comments if I have made any mistakes in this chapter ]