"Okay let's go." He got up and started walking fast.

My little legs struggled to keep up with him. He led me to an staircase which led down to his garage which was packed with a lot of cars.

"Which one do you want to take?" He asked

I looked around until my eyes landed on a red Jeep Wrangler. My dream car.

"That one" I pointed and jumped up and down like a little kid.

"As you wish." He grabbed a set of keys from the hook and we got inside the car.

He drove out of the garage and for the first time I got to see the house from the outside. It was gigantic and gated with security guards everywhere. Mina was right when she said I couldn't escape.

The car ride was long and silent. I wanted to put music on but I didn't know if he would let me so I stared absent-mindlessly out the window.

Eventually the road changed to a dirt road and we were surrounded by nothing besides trees.

My heart sped up. Was he going to kill me? Why were we going to the woods?

I turned to look at him but he didn't look back and nor did he have any expressions on his face.

"Where are we going?" I asked with worry in my voice.

"It's a surprise." He said and my heart started beating even faster.

I looked out the window again and blinked away tears. I should have known that he's niceness was all a act.

He finally stopped and got out of the car. He walked over to my side and opened the door and I couldn't help but scream with terror.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Please don't kill me." I begged

He looked at me confused for a bit before he broke out into laughter that sounded like music to my ears.

"Shut up Amalia and follow me." He offered me his hand and I hesitantly took it.

He led me through a long trail and before we had reached the end of it he covered my eyes.

"I waited so long to show this to you." The excitement was clear in his voice.

He removed his hand and I gasped with shock.

It was an hidden spring and it was breathtaking. Little pink and yellow flowers filled the grass and their was a stream about the size of a pool with rocks decorating around it.

"This is beautiful." I said.

He smiled at me "Come on let's get in."

Without another word I took of my skirt and sandals and while he took his sandals off his as well.

We walked over the the pound and I put one foot in and was pleasantly surprised to find that the water was warm.

I got all the way in with Armani following behind me.

"This is lovely." I giggled as I walked deeper into the water.

While my back was turned to him Armani began to splash me with water and I giggled as I splashed him back.

He continued to splash and I charged at him. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

We locked eyes and suddenly I was aware of my position and how close I was to him.

"Sorry." I began to unwrap my legs but he put them back in place.

"You're just as beautiful as the day I met you." He whispered while stroking my cheek.

I looked at him confused. "Well you only met me a couple of days ago." I stated.

He laughed and shook his head "you really don't remember me?" He asked.

I looked back at him still confused.

I stared into his green piercing eyes and then it hit me.

He was the boy from the car crash who's mother saved my life. How could I forget him? He comforted me during the worst time of my life.

"I do remember you." I said tilting my head slightly. "I never got to thank you." I said.

He placed his finger to my lips. "Nonsense you don't have to thank me at all. I would do it a thousand times again."

My heart fluttered at his words. Everything made since now. No wonder I always had a strange connection to him I had always been connected to him since that day and I will admit he would often cross my mind days after even years after the crash.

We sat like this for a while. Just staring at each other until his watch started beeping.

He looked down at it and it was clear that he was irritated.

"We have to go." He said.

"What why?" I asked a little upset.

"There's a problem at the company and I have to go handle it."

He unwrapped me from him and climbed out and I followed after him a little upset that our peace had been disturbed.

I made my way to my bag and patted myself dry with the towel I had brought and then I slipped on the yelled sundress I had packed as well. I threw on my shoes and followed Armani back to the car.

Once we were inside I took my hair down from the messy bun and brushed through it.

Armani stayed in his wet clothes and was getting the seat wet but at least it was leather.

The ride back to town was long and the ride to his company was even longer. He hadn't said anything to me about what was happening so when we walked inside the building I was taken back by a blonde skinny girl who came running up to Armani to hug him.

"I tried to fix it believe me. I didn't want to disturb you on your day off." She pouted.

"Get off me Kassie." He said and she immediately did as she was told.

"Show me the issue." He said.

She nodded and led us to a broke computer.

Armani furrowed his eyebrows.

"This was the emergency Kassie? I told you not to contact me unless it was an actual emergency." She said through clenched teeth.

"It is sir. This computer stores everything about the company and it's broken." Kassie said.

He shook his head. "That's why we have back up!" He yelled.

"Armani." Leonardo walked in. "Why are you here?" He asked.

"I wasn't supposed to be but Kassie had insisted that there was an emergency."

"I told her not to call you. We already had a tech guy coming in." Leo said.

Kassie looked at Armani. "Sorry....I just missed you."

Now it was my turn to get mad. I scooted closer to Armani and took his hand in mine.

The girl turned to me as if she was just noticing me for the first time.

"Get out of me sight." He said to her.

She looked sadly at him before glaring at me and walking off.

"Soooo. Amalia are you ready for tonight?" Leo asked.

"What's tonight?" I asked.

"Family dinner." Armani said.

Another dinner with his family? I would rather pass on that but I don't think I had the choice.