Prologue

Normal Font: Talking
'single quote': 'Thinking'
(whisper): whisper
(whisper w/Bold): quietly shouting/yelling
Bold Font: Shouting!
Bold w/LARGE CAPTIONS: YELLING!!!
Italic Font: Radio Chatter
Italic w/Bold: Shouting in Radio
Italic w/Bold and LARGE CAPTIONS: YELLING IN RADIO!!!

In the vast deep vacuum of space, a station was in the middle of nowhere. Most of the people inhabiting the station were Evan Fong more commonly known as Vanoss (but you already know that) Jonathan Denis known as the crazed H20Delirious, Tyler Wine also known as I AM WILDCAT, Marcel Cunningham also known as BasicallyIDoWrk, the Cybernetically Enhanced Brian Michael Hanby known as The Terrorriser, and last but not least the lovable doofus of the group David Nagle also known as Daithi De Nogla. There are a few others though but are worth mentioning later.

They we're hired by the higher ups to watch over one of the stations that have been assigned near dimensions 206 and 197 while the Creatix, Mr. V, is in vacation.

Lately, however, things were starting to get stale due to boredom.

Nogla: "(*groans) Evan, for the last time, can we PLEASE go to a dimension?"

Vanoss: "You know what Mr. V said right? If we don't watch over the station, shit is bound to happen while we're gone!"

Marcel: "Yah, but nothing has been happening for the last three months!"

Vanoss: "Three months is literally depended on the Author right? For us it's three months, for some Authors either a few seconds or a decade!!"

Marcel: "EXACTLY!! That's why I wanna take a break, he won't be here for a whole damn while, ok? In fact, we don't even know if he's gonna be back anytime soon!"

Evan tried to make a comeback but Marcel was too damn right. They don't know when Mr. V will return, if ever.  He didn't even told them WHEN he would return. After sighing in defeat, he agreed with Marcel and Nogla's decision.

Vanoss: "Fine, but only we need at least a person to watch over the station."

Nogla: "Maybe Ohm, Droidd and Cartoonz can help, they said they want to stay in the station when we pitched our idea to them."

Marcel: "That and Anthony and Craig said they wanna do Golf and stuff, but they're gonna take up the offer, just not now."

Vanoss: "ALRIGHT!!! Now that's what I'm talking about."

Nogla: "We don't need to worry about anythin' since some of the guys will be looking over for the station..."

Marcel: "...and as a bonus, we could take turns watching over the station whenever the guys are bored."

Vanoss: "Ok, I'll get the rest of the gang."

And so, Vanoss gathered Delirious, Tyler, Marcel, Brian, Nogla, Brock, and Scotty in the Portal Room and announced his decision.

Vanoss: "Alright Gang, listen up!!! We will be going to a random dimension since most of you are whining about being bored here. So for that we will be heading to an unknown dimension we do not know and face the danger in it. Any questions?"

Delirious: "(*raises his hand) OOH!! ME!! ME!!"

Vanoss: "(*sigh) What is it Delirious?"

Delirious: "(*raises his machete) CAN WE BRING OUR WEAPONS?!!"

Tyler: "Ain't that obvious you stupid fucktard."

Brian: "Good God Delirious how dumb are you!!"

Nogla: "Oh My FUCKIN' GOD DELIRIOUS!!!"

Everyone started bickering to the point it could be heard through the whole station. And things escalated quickly when they raised their weapons at each other. Evan tried to diffuse the situation but it didn't work out. Only for a gunshot to be heard near the exit of the Portal Room. Standing near the doorway was non other than BigJigglyPanda,  holding a Desert Eagle, and he was pissed.

Anthony: "CAN Y'ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! WE'RE TRYING TO PLAY HERE!!!"

Vanoss: "Thank you Antho-"

Anthony: "YOU ALSO SHUT THE FUCK UP EVAN!!!"

Evan quickly shuts his mouths, and so did the others. After Anthony left the whole group agreed to lessen the noise while Anthony and Craig are playing golf.

Vanoss: "Okay, let's not do that again. So are all of you ready?!"

There were some "yays" and "woohoos" going around but not that loud.

Vanoss: "I said, ARE YOU GUYS READY?!"

Their cheers began to be louder...

Vanoss: "I CAN'T HERE YOU!!!"

Then everyone yelled louder than before, that was until...

Anthony: "(*muffled) IF I HEAR ANOTHER SCREAM I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KAMIKAZE THE FUCK ALL YOUR ASSES!!!"

....Anthony killed the mood.

Vanoss: "ALRIGHT!!! Let's do this shit. Ohm, activate the portal."

Ohm then began to type in commands for a portal to start. The machine began to activate and a blue orb appeared in the middle of the machine.

 The machine began to activate and a blue orb appeared in the middle of the machine

(Ignore the background)

Nogla: "WAIT I HAVE A QUESTION!!!"

Brock/Scotty: "REALLY DUDE, NOW?!!"

Nogla: "I only thought of it now you filthy cunts!"

Vanoss: "What are you gonna say Nogla?"

Nogla: "Why can't we just pick a dimension and go on with it instead of randomly selecting it?"

Vanoss: "Remember the last time when we we're messing with the Portal and picked any location we want? That gets boring real fast. Plus where's the thrill in not knowing where you are going?"

Nogla: "Good point."

Marcel: "Can we just go I'm losing my patience here God Damn it!"

Vanoss: "Relax, Ohm is gonna randomize the location for the world. So when will you be done Ohm?"

Ohm: "Just a few seconds...and done. You're all good."

Vanoss: "Alright everyone saddle up and let's get the fuck outta here!"

Everyone: "YAH!!"

And so everyone ran through the portal, not thinking what will happen to them at all. But as Faith goes, everyone will have the shock of their lives.