Cooper laughs sarcastically at him. "Headass, I'm a catch."

"You just got yourself a simp," Liam says.

"Says you, BigSimpin'."

Liam rolls his eyes at Cooper. His phone buzzes so he takes it to the livingroom to sort through notifications. It's not exactly easy to relax into the couch in a stiff suit.

hugbox: hey, when are you free?

Cooper starts to type a response when he gets multiple messages in quick succession.

jschlatt: full service, xx st xxxx dr, next monday, 8pm

cmc: i hear you're really nice!

supertraves: charlie told me that you know that i told my friends about you- i hope that's not weird! i just really liked it and thought my friends might enjoy you too!

Just slightly overwhelmed, Cooper answers Hugbox first.

cscoop -> hugbox: sunday night, baby

cscoop -> jschlatt: any other details i need? lmfao jk, im free for that. looking forward to it :*

cscoop -> cmc: hm? and where might you be hearing that from?

cscoop -> supertraves: it's not, thanks for the bread and the business, man. much appreciated

He's about to have an aneurysm when Joko comes through the door.

"Whoa. Why are you dressed up?" he tosses a bag of groceries into the kitchen.

"Client from the other night is taking me to Mister A's tomorrow night."

"Ah. I gotcha. So you free tonight, dog?"

Cooper has to take a moment to think about it. "Actually, somehow, yeah. But after tonight I'm booked for like three straight nights."

"Bro how you plan on walking homie?" Joko laughs and joins Cooper on the couch.

Cooper scoffs, "I may have a fat ass, but the only guys I let- you know what? Nevermind. TMI."

They both burst out laughing, and the feeling of chilling on the couch with Joko is possibly one of the best feelings to ever exist.

"Seriously though, I was gonna go clubbing if you wanted to come with."

"Who all is gonna be there?" Cooper acts as if he would ever turn this down.

"No one you would know."

"Ouch." Cooper acts fake-hurt.

"Come on, change into some clothes and we can head over." Joko pauses for a moment before shouting, "Liam! Mikey! Either of you wanna go out clubbing with me and Cooper and the boys?"

Neither of them respond so they take it as a no and get on their way.

Cooper is much more comfortable in his jeans and T-shirt. This isn't any club he's been to before, it looks like a cement block with streamers and lights everywhere. The inside is dark, blacklights encase the dance floor, neon-retro decorations everywhere. It's honestly really fucking dope. Bodies pulsate and clash with the music thumping hard enough for Cooper to wish he brought ear plugs.

"So who are we meeting up with?" Cooper shouts at Joko.

Joko grabs Cooper's shoulders and weaves him through the crowd of people. Off in one of the booths they're headed towards is a guy who looks a bit shorter than Cooper, curly blond hair, and just the tallest, prettiest man Cooper may have ever seen in his life.