Part 23: Fear Is Something That Cannot Be Trusted

Jack looked of to the distance of the Dark Sea, it was Cold and gloomy, its waves looked like it could hit you from a mile away, Jack shifted back nervously, his fear never left him, his fear of Rivers and Oceans, he would always see himself drowning again and again, he hated it, It was one of his most terrible nightmares. Iduna and Aggnar couldn't make it by ship so he just had to fly there instead... He had to be careful though, he could easily make it to atohallan... That is if he could fly high in the air

The weather was to strong, if he got to high, it would be hovering then to the water real quick, he had to fly low but dodge the waves at the same time, it won't be easy but hey... Since when did challenges get easy.

"You can do this Jack come on...!"  he said to himself in his head, Jack shook his head then walked back on the pebbly beach, he wanted some distance so he can get a head start, he the took of his hoodie and threw it on a small rock

That is the first time he's ever taken of his hoodie in hundreds of years, that thing would stay on him whether he would eat, sleep, ETC, it was such a surprise to see him take it off by whil choice.

Jack was now topless, the top portion of his body was now fully exposed, revealing his Chest abbs. Finally he stepped back to the point where he can get a good running start to fly off to the dark sea, he looked over to the ocean, can he really make it to Atohallan? I mean he already kinda went there to get his new staff but that was only a portion of it.

he looked over too see the tidal waves pass by ferociously, he digged his naked and exposed feet onto the pebly ground. he then boosted of the ground and ran at a fast rate

wind blew into his eyes with each and every step of the way, he hit the edge of the shoreline and jumped into the sky, he dodged a few of the mini bodies of water, while also keeping a safe distance from flying to high, "Ok... That's done here comes the hard part-", "OH GOD WAVE!" a huge body of water was right in front of him, he then looked to his right and left, the wave was to big there was no escape, if he got hit by that thing it would push him back all the way to shore!

"BARRIER!" Jack yelled, a huge coat of ice covered his body, he then dived underneath the water, if he can get far down enough, the pressure of the wave wouldn't hit him, when it's done passing by he'll go back up,

...

*SWISH*

something passed by in the water, Jack turned around to see what was behind him, nothing was there but bubbles leaving that someone or something had just passed by here. "Hello?!" The Spirit asked around him, no response was to be heard...

*SWISH*

He turned around to see nothing was there again. What was it? "I know your here somewhere!"... Jack suddenly heard breathing from the side of his body, he turned to see bubbles appearing, like it was coming out of some sort of hole

The Guardian squinted at the direction he was facing to get a better look. Streams of bubbles wouldn't just appear randomly out of nowhere, he swam a little bit closer, until... Blue eyes suddenly appeared! Jack flinched backwards, What was this thing! The object moved forward, A Horse?! A Horse underwater?! But it wasn't just a normal horseback, It was made entirely out of water! It then neighed ferociously! "YOUR PRESENCE IS NOT NEEDED HERE WINTER SPIRIT...!" A voice rang through Jack's head, the last thing he saw was The Thunder bringing life through its eyes.

                                                                   ________________

Jack lied down on the floor exhausted, many hours have passed by, he has been trying and trying and trying, yet he couldn't cross this stupid sea, Ever since he came across that water horse, it's been pulling him back to sea shore, whenever he got hit by a wave and fall into water, he would wake up on the shore in an instant.

he started to pant intesily, he then slammed his fist onto the ground, "Why... Why can't I get past?" Jack panted, he has been pushing himself to hard, even on land, he could hear it... The Voice of the Sea

"You think only with your eyes, so you are easy to fool."

"Being still and doing nothing are two very different things."

...

"Shut Up!" Jack growled looking through the ocean, "Just Shut Up..." he whispered, he sat down and buried his face into his knees, Tired... He was tired... The whole definition of tired was him right now.

he though back to his days with Elsa, HIS Elsa, they had helped each other out so much during hard and dark times, but she wasn't there to help him right now... Jack felt stupid from letting the group go, he wanted to take over. He wanted to protect them, but It was just pure carelessness.

"A rest... maybe a rest will do..." Jack said, struggling to keep his eyes open, he lied down on the ruggy hard beach and closed his eyes, words of Elsa had came into his mind, before slowly drifting off to sleep...

...

...

...

Jack, I know things have been difficult lately, and i'm sorry about that. I think I know what you're feeling. Ever since me and Anna were little girls you've been living with so many unresolved things. Well take it from a Queen and your girlfriend, those things send us down a road, they make us who we are, and if anyone is destined for greatness, it's you. You owe the world your gifts, you just have to figure out how to use them, and know that wherever they take you, we'll always be there. So come on home Jack, you're my hero, and I love you.

_____________________________________

Writer: Sooo, sorry again I had taken so long, making this chapter, I had finals and Im gonna have a throwback thursday tommorow, so yeaaaa. Anyway how was your day Jack? Elsa?

Jack: No Action ever since this chapter, finally got to get back into things, you Els- Elsa?

Writer: Where Is she? She's supposed to be hear for the writer's note

Jack: I think she's in our room...

*Walks to Jack and Elsa's room*

Jack and Writer: Hey Elsa? Are you in here-

Elsa: SHOW YOURSELF!!! I'M NO LONGER TREMBLING!!! HERE I AM-

*Sees Us standing there*

Elsa: OHH! Uhh, Jack honey! Brandon!

Writer: You Know what... Lets get the Outro done with, If you liked the Chapter! Please leave a vote, comment, and share it with other people and many more things to support the story, I hope you all have a nice day or night, and...

Everyone: Believe It Or Not Your A Guardian Too!!! Bye Guys!!!