CHAPTER 2

Smoke's p.o.v

Ayyye y'all is smoke and I'm the number one drug lord out here in Brooklyn. But ya boy still in school but dis my last year doe this shit this beta go fast too cuz I can't be doing this shit and be at the trap too but anyway me and the crew was chillin smoking a blunt before school When I see this Lil baddie walk in down the street she was light skinned she was lookin good too and don't even get me started on that ass tho it had a nigga wanting to take her ass home right now but I didn't say nun doe man and she had titties for daaays.an I saw her Labron's and was like oh I'm in there.

Me-aye ma where u get them labrons from

she just looked at me and ignored my ass oh hell nah now I just want her ass more I walk up to her slapped her ass. Then she just turned around and slapped the shit outta me like dam and that shit hurt like a mug I was so tempted to hit her ass back but I don't hit women so I just laughed it off .

Me-Dam ma that's the only way I could get yo attention.my bad *smirks*

Baddie*blushes*its good but what you want

Me-oh nun I just wanted to know where u got yo labrons from

Baddie-oh there custom made so u can't get em no where I guess

Me-oh well can I get yo number then

Her smile was now fully gone

Baddie-no I don't do thugs and u prolli just wanna fuck anyway so I'm good.

With that she just walked away.Nahh I'm bout to get shawty number next time I see her well I got to get my happy ass to school so I hopped in my black Audi 2014 and dapped up the guys and drove up the street to my school.