Chapter 1

Kayla p.o.v

Hey y'all its ya girl kayla um today is my first day of my senior year in high school and I am so excited because I only gotta do one last year of this stupid shit.but any way I woke up around 6:30 to get ready cuz I can't be late for the first day now.but anyway I took a shower and did my morning routine. I went to my underwear draw and got out a pair of black lace see through panties and a bra to match.then I looked in my closet and Grabbed some fitted black high waisted pants and tied my favorite black and white plad shirt around my waist and put on a white v neck and to top it all off I Put on my black and white costume made labrons.I grabbed my black satchel and my phone and my beats and walked out my room.I walked into the living room and as usual my mom was passed out on the couch.I kissed her for head and was out the door.I had to walk school because I didn't wanna take the nasty ass buss and plus my school was only up the block anyway so its gucci.I put my beats in and started strutin so I could hurry up and pass up these thugs.I looked at then and one said something to me I just ignored him and kept walkin.then I felt some one slap my ass OH HEEELLL NAHH.I turned around and slapped the hell outta who ever it was I really didn't give two fucks who it was shit they need to know how to treat a lady especially one like me.I saw him holding his face and heard laughs from his crew.

??-Dam ma that was the only way I could get yo attention my bad *smirks*

Me-*blushes* its god but what u want

He was around 6'1 he was Carmel skinned he had tats all over and the nigga had body and when I say he was fine I mean the nigga was fiiine yall.