Meeting Venkman

Once the Ghostbusters were out to bust the ghosts within the city, you went out from your small apartment and made your trip to the firehouse. You stepped out from the taxi, you took a look at the building and went inside " Hello? Anyone here?" you said loudly as you could " Oh, you must be here for the job, I'm Janine Melnitz, we spoke from the phone yesterday." she replied with a cheerful voice, very happy to have someone like you to offer help " Please, come in. I'll give you tasks soon as you make yourself comfortable, how about a glass of milk and cookies?" she asked you while you sat on the chair in front of the desk " Sure, I would love to." you replied to her with a friendly smile and the secretary went upstairs to get refreshments.

Soon after Janine came back with a tray of refreshments, what you saw is a pile of slime on the remaining cookies and a half glass of milk! You gasped, completely shocked and Janine noticed your surprised face " Oh! Slimer!!!" she shouts, following a cute laugh from the top and a bunch of words that you don't understand " Um.... that sounds like a ghost to me..." you stammered " I'm terribly sorry about this, our 'pet' is always hungry and will eat endlessly." Janine explained. After awhile, the boys are back with their Ecto-1, they came out with the mess on their jumpsuits, while the ginger haired held the trap in his hands, looking happy " Guess what, Janine? Peter and I single handledly caught a full class roaming vapour!" he said smiling " That's great! I could tell the hard work has been made by looking at your uniforms." 

( Art taken from Pinterest)

Oh, this is (Y/N), the new applicant who's here as the helper." you waved shyly at the boys, most of them waved back and welcomed you as they went downstairs, except for one, the brown haired came towards you, whistling while combing his hair " Hello there, I'm Venkman, Dr. Peter Venkman. " he greeted you with a manly tone, his eyes facing at yours " Nice to meet you, Dr. Venkman. " you replied, trying to hide your blushing face " Please, just call me Peter, everyone is a friend here in this firehouse, even though you're not a Ghostbuster." he said to himself, you can tell that he's friendly but sarcastic " Alright, Peter. Perhaps you can show me around the place?" you asked and the Ghostbuster smiled, nodding " Right this way." you stood up and followed him and begun the tour.