Introduction

Peter Venkman, the ' leader' and the youngest Ghostbuster was laying on the chair and placed both of his feet at his very own desk. Wondering about almost nothing in his head, just the hottest ladies in New York city that he met in his adventures of busting ghosts, he became friends with them, he used his romance and filrting skills to attract them and they did fall for him, unfortunately he hasn't received any calls or any invitations for going out for a date or dinner and remained friends.

Three months after Halloween ( after the defeat of Samhain), the Ghostbusters had slept throught the whole day in their beds, Janine slept on her desk sometimes and Slimer? Well, he enjoyed his sleep in the only refrigerator of the firehouse after his meal and he hasn't been caught by Peter since yesterday. 

In the afternoon, you called in through your phone, asking there's any help wanted in the HQ " Oh yes, we do. The Ghostbusters are quite busy these days, they are desperate for a cleaner to sweep and clean off the mess that their ' pet' made. I have to tell you that it's not an easy task, the people you will face are quite special and have special needs." the secretary explains " You can come anytime if you want, after the boys are out. Bye!" she hangs up, leaving you to wonder: How are they like in real life?