God Bless You

A/N Hope you all enjoy please comment and vote  sorry it's  so short  next one will be longer:)

Andy's pov

Lauren made all of us leave to get some rest but I can't rest knowing she is there alone. I'm going back over after a shower and something to eat.When I get back to the hospital the nurse won't let me see her. I sat in the waiting room i just couldn't leave Lauren. I fell asleep at some point only to be awaking by Ashley screaming in my ear.

"Dang Ash what the hell?"

"Come on time for Lauren to go home"

" That's great"

Ash and I walked in the room to see Kayla putting Lauren's hair up in a poneytail. When they were done I walked over sat beside Lauren and smiled. She smiled at me but her eyes looked scared and a little sad.

"So where are you gonna go now?"

"Kayla said I can come live with her but her place is really small"

"Well why don't you come live with me and the guys there's plenty of space and rooms"

"That's really nice of you but I don't want to be a birden"

"No you won't be your staying with us"

Just then the nurse came in saying that we could go I hope the guys don't get mad about Lauren. I just can't leave her alone there's just something about her that I already love.