Wake up

Lauren's pov

I woke up not knowing where the hell I was until seeing the IV in my hand. Everything started to come back to me the concert, Andy, and Jack I hate that Jackass. I started looking around the room to see Kayla and Ashley fast asleep on a mini sofa, Jinxx, CC,and Jake were asleep in three chairs against the wall. I looked around for Andy only to find him sitting against the wall asleep by my bed. I took the pillow off the bed and threw it at Kayla only to end up hitting Ashley instead. He woke up with a start looking around then spotted me smiling he nudge Kayla up. She ran over to the bed almost tripping over Andy then hugging me really tight.

"Kayla how did I get here?"

"Andy called 911 after he found you unconcius"

"I can't belive it"

"Well your safe now"

"Thanks girl"

"Don't thank me thank Andy"

"I will when he wakes up"

Just then a nurse came in then left saying she would get the Doctor. When the Doctor came in and smiled saying I would able to go home tomorrow but I can't go not back with Jack. When the doctor left I had a frown on my face that of course Kayla noticed.

"You are gonna come stay with me Lauren"

"Kayla no I'll find somewhere to go"

"NO I said you are staying with me and that's final"

I just nodded then noticed Andy was awake and looking at me with a big smile. I smiled back and then said thank you he then got up came over and hugged me. I made everyone go home and get some rest the police came by later that day asking questions aparently the hospital had called them. I told them what happend then later on Kayla came back and told me they had arrested Jack. I just hope it's the end of my nightmares time to start a new life.