Chapter 8 - Tingly...

Start from the beginning

"why are you defending her anyways? I thought you were cool, Noah, didn't know you were hanging out with losers now" she took her hands up to the collar of my button up and started fixing it, I huffed and rolled my eyes stepping back "why don't you go out to the club with us tonight? Maybe you can stop hanging out with losers like her, and maaaaybe, just maybe I can give you another chance with me" she said with an obnoxiously flirty tone in her voice.

I ignored what she said, rolled my eyes and turned around to walk a couple of steps and reach Olivia "how do you even hang out with that? She can't even talk" the girl say when I was giving my back to her

" I think she was scared to get the rabies" I reply still giving my back to her and once I reach Olivia she is shaking. I don't have to pull her into my arms because she immediately grabbed my shirt in her fists and buried her face on my chest. Her breathing was heavy and unsteady.

It upset me so much that she was so distressed. That girl Darcy didn't even knew how to be a decent human being. Taking advantage of Liv's condition.

As I was stroking Liv's back, I could see how Darcy and her other mean friends were standing a couple of meters away from us whispering things to each other and laughing like little bullies. I sighed and looked down at Olivia that was just pulling away from my hug and looking up at me, she wasn't crying thankfully.

"what did I do Noah? Why is she being like that?" she asked weakly, I pushed a strand of hair away from her face and behind her ear and shook my head

"that girl is a bitch, what you did could've happened to anyone, okay?" Liv bit her bottom lip and nodded looking down. I was so pissed at her for stressing Liv like that, and calling her names like retarded.

I wanted her to see that Liv was better than her in so many ways. An idea popped in my head but I wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do. I looked down at Liv

"Liv, can I kiss you?" I asked softly, not wanting Darcy to hear. Olivia frowned and looked at me confused

"why?"

"Because it'll make Darcy angry" I reply to Olivia, she tilts her head to the side and licks her lip in thought

"I don't understand, how is that going to make her upset?" she asked still confused, I sighed frustrated.

"I promise you I'll explain to you later, but we need to do this before she leaves" I say hurriedly. I glance at my side to see Darcy still standing there probably waiting for me to say something else, but now I was done talking to her, i just needed to piss her off so she can leave on her own.

"okay, Noah" Liv whispered and I took a step closer to her. She looked up at me and she looked a little nervous, I have been wanting to kiss her for so long but right now the best part about this kiss was going to be Darcy's pissed off face.

I wasn't trying to take advantage of the situation to kiss Olivia, it just happened to be a way to make Darcy leave.

I leaned down and gently pressed my lips against Liv's, they were soft and sweet just like I had expected them to be. I just barely moved them softly., considering Liv wasn't doing much either. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest, and I pulled away after a few seconds. Liv opened her eyes slowly and looked at my eyes, a thing she barely ever does.

I didn't want to look away but i just needed to check that that girl was gone. Thankfully she had left and I looked down at Olivia again, she was biting on her bottom lip.

"are you going home, Liv?" I asked softly, she nodded and had placed her index finger on top of her bottom lip and she just pressed it a couple of times

"can I drive you there?" I know she lives a little bit far from campus but I just want to spend a little more time with her

She shook her head gently, she was looking down, pinching her bottom lip with her thumb and index.

"at least let me walk to you the bus stop" I offer and she nods softly walking next to me, still not saying a word. She was pursing her lips and then putting them back to normal. When we reach the stop, we're both quiet, but she is still biting both of her lips and doing stuff with them.

I study what she's doing and I know it has to do with the kiss we just had, I couldn't really be that bad, right? I sigh and look at her, her eyes are fixed at the street waiting for the bus.

"why are you doing all that, Liv? Was my kiss that bad?" i try to say it as a joke, but I'm truly concerned about what she might said about it, I hoped it didn't affect our weird friendship.

"no it wasn't... I Just didn't know my lips would feel like this after my first kiss"

Did she say her first kiss? I got frozen for what she said, I kissed her for the first time and it wasn't even a good kiss, it was fake, I wanted to selfishly piss some girl off, and she just had the worst kiss ever because I didn't even explained why It'd make Darcy upset. She didn't say it before I kissed her

"F-fe-feel how?" Is all I manage to ask when I see that the bus had pulled over in front of us and she was walking towards the entrance. She looked at me before getting in the bus and then just shrugged.

"Tingly..." she simply said before she got in the bus and it drove off.

I gave her the worst first kiss and it felt tingly... I didn't even know what to think.

Tingly... 

_________________

They kissed!!!!!! aaaahhhhh!!!
15 votes to the next? it's in Olivia's POV