YOU MAKE MY PUSSY WET~ Duke X Missi

Missi's Pov

Ugh this sucks ass literally I've been with Duke most of the week of Valentine's Day! I roamed around the halls as usual to see if that bastard was watching me or not. I didn't see my familiar Minose anywhere which made me suspicious since most of the time Minose was mostly with me, napping or terrorizing Duke. I remember one time Minose was in the field dancing around holding up heads of bunnies and pandas me staring down I was so proud. Then the time Minose and I sleep together on the bed wrapped around the blanket on a cold day. Minose have done so much for even for the seasons always their by my side. Minose on standing on my hair while I kept reading book having spring fever bunch of tissues all over the desk and me so out of it and sleepless days not to mention that Duke playing his stupid songs under the tree Damn allergies. In the summer time Minose in the sand while my feet in the sand touching the waves with my hot two piece black bikini with towel and beach ball out of the castle enjoying the summer night. At the Autmn Minose was on my lap while I was relaxing having a graveyard picnic with crows on top of the tombstone and the autumn leaves flying threw the cool breeze. Of course having my usual set of wine feeling at ease. In Winter that damn vampire threw snowballs at me while Minose kept purring and looking back at Duke as he wiped his glove heading back to the castle I hate him so much. Minose is the only one who's a familiar that I can trust and rely on. I even celebrated Minose birthday got him so many gifts even let him scratch up Duke's cape as a birthday activity and even voodoo doll Duke what Minose did it would make Duke suffer or in pain which was the best part. I was about to have glass of my night douse of wine until I hear Duke call my name.

Duke: Oh Missi~

Missi: What is it Duke?

Duke: Look behind you~

I didn't know what the hell to act but I saw Duke with a smug face holding my Minose was soaked and looks completely dramatized twitching an eye. My blood run high curled up my hands into ball fists steam coming out of my mind simply pissed and my words meet the wrong meaning which Duke smug even more drive me more off my limits.

Missi: YOU MAKE MY PUSSY WET!

Back A Few Hours Ago

Duke's Pov

I went for a walk and saw Minose that damn cat sleeping on his bed no sign of Missi so this was my chance for vengeance. I grabbed Minose as he started to scratch all over my face but kept calm and smiles finding the wettest places I could find first off hot and cold water cats love that don't they. I place in the sink for a few minutes and went to the bathtub turn on both nozzles to hot and cold and using my hands to wrinkle Minose fur more. I went outside and dropped him on some wet puddles from leftover rain tossing him up in the air and the last one dropping him down the well. I kissed his whiskers and dropped him down the well with a huge splash I made sure to hear that with my pointy ears near the water and I look back gazing on how this pussy is wet. I whistle and puff a cigarette walking in back to the castle waving my fingers and wink shut the door completely as I let that pussy be all wet and soak all in the might now who's playing Bitch.

Missi: Where's Minose?

Duke: Have no idea proabaly went to eat some animal.

Missi: Where you part of this shit?

Duke: Me? Why no, no, no you got it all wrong ~

Missi: I have some kind of feeling you did shitty thing.

Duke: Think that way but not gonna change anything.

Missi: Going to sleep I'll worry about this tomorrow.

Duke: Good if you need me I'll be out of town having sex with my client who's a blonde.

Missi: Ain't she the lucky one ( Rolls her eyes)

Duke: She is really lucky.

Missi: You're really getting on my nerves.

Duke: You're welcome to join anytime ( Smirks )

Missi: GET OUT OF MY FACE!

Flashback Ended

Missi: YOU MAKE MY PUSSY WET!

Duke: Here's your pussy nice and wet just the way I want it to be.

Missi MINOSE!!!!!

Duke: I didn't know I made your pussy wet already I guess I'm that good.

Missi: That's not what I meant!

Duke: Ahh~ It kind of act something else I have a wet dick myself.

Missi: STOP THINKING ABOUT PUNS WITH SEX!

Duke: I can be fuckable famous without ya~

Missi: I'M SICK OF YOU'RE SHIT DON'T ASK WHY?

Duke: I already know you're gonna repeat yourself.

Missi: I don't care!

Duke: May I have look under your dress I want to make sure it's all wet for me.

Missi: Your sick! ( She kicks his face with her heel)

Duke: Look I got your pussy wet for getting back what you did to me.

Missi: Minose is a cat just say cat it's not hard!

Duke: Nah I prefir Pussy~

Missi: Stop IT!

Duke: PUSSY,  PUSSY, MMMM~ WET PUSSY!

Missi: FUCKER I HAD ENOUGH! ( Pulls him by his pointy ear)

Duke: OWWWWEEEE MISSI!!!!! Where are you taking me?

Missi: You like to say wet pussy right?

Duke: Yet I do.

Missi: You'll be a wet pussy yourself ( She used her heel to kick him down at the well)

Duke: That hurt my dick...

Missi: You're finding a way out.

Duke: You can't just leave me here.

Missi: Yes I can dick!

Duke: Missi I ummm love your dress?

Missi: You really are a bastard aren't you?

Duke: I'm trying to be nice and fair perhaps forgiveness.

Missi: Think again.

I dried off Minose with Duke's cape letting Minose being treat like a king with cat food and so much blood even he lets me share some. This is what you get when you mess a wet pussy's owner me Missi Bitch.